Part 4

“tell me why.. why..

“why!”

“Naira , hey Naira” Gauri shook her

“hmm?”

“dreaming about someone.. Ayush?”

“Gauri I think I’m attracted to my boss”

“what?”

“oh my gosh to the 50 year old man eww seriously yaar..”

“nai I lied.. he’s not 50 year infact no where near that, he’s for sure in his late 20’s., I was trying to stop thinking about him but now.. Gauri looked at her friend.

“I knew it.. you were hiding this from me.”

“yah I thought not to make a big deal  but.

“but if you block it ..stop thinking about him he will come in your subconscious and that is telling something.

“yes ok miss psychology. So what do I do?”

“well yaar just try to keep your distance he’s married right?.. then it won’t be too hard.

“yah I think your right, I will just concentrate else where”

“on the baby.?”

“Exactly on the baby.. yeah Siya I’m getting paid to babysit for her only.

 “Exactly now that you’ve spoken about it you should get a sound sleep”

“yah ok goodnight”  Naira lied down and Gauri went back to her bed which was just opposite hers, but Naira couldn’t get over her dream it had felt so vivid.

*
Naira came early in the morning..

If I bump into him then I will just act natural. Its fine I can do it..i can do it.. she pressed the bell. Ramu let her in.. Preeti saw her from a distance and came..

“very good your early..  Naira meet, Sangam she is our rasoi bai, .. Sangam looked around 40 years and sweet, smiley friendly if you have any questions with Siya she will help you.. now I must be off, Siya has slept in a little than usual she will be up shortly..

“Have some coffee or something if you want, Ramu make her a tea or coffee”  Ramu nodded.

“actually I had some tea before I came”

“ok.. see you in the afternoon” said Preeti and left the house. Naira found herself feeling a little lonely in this big haveli.. Sangam

“Naira ma’am Siya is awake so I think you can go upstairs and give her a bath..   

“if you need any assistance let me know”

“ok aunty. Naira felt pretty confident, she handled her twin brother’s quite well when they were babies .. this will be a breeze.   

“yeah sure if I need help I will call for you”

“ok” she smiled and went off to the kitchen.

“actually Aunty.. sir nahi hai?”

“sir..  ? oh Kartik nai he is away for 2 weeks on business in New York..

“Ok..”

Naira heart sank.. she didn’t know why but it did..  maybe it’s a good thing he’s not here atleast I can focus.. she pushed him to the back of her mind.. and went up the stairs and decided to focus on her work.  She saw Siya’s room it was on the left, she picked up Siya was awake she carried her up from her crib.. Naira had the magic touch Siya got along with Naira the whole day, it was like she was a different child altogether, Naira followed the schedule exactly right.. and sometimes Ramu and Sangam would help her to make her feel comfortable, by the afternoon Siya fell asleep in her lap.