Part 33

It was Monday afternoon. Kartik had gone out an hour back she had briefly seen him.

“I’m back” he came into the hall and rushed over to her, sitting on the sofa in her coral salvar, “Listen I have a surprise for you” she looked up caught by surprise.

“hmm?” she replied completely unexpected, a surprise for her what could it possibly be? Her mind reflected, he waved his hand for her to stand up,  she got up from the sofa,

“yah close your eyes”

“ok” she closed them, as he told her to.

“ok now you can open them” he said with a tinge of enthusiasm in his own voice.

“didi!”  said two cute voices.. Naira knew those innocent voices all to well.

“oh my god!  she smiled.,seeing her two brothers standing infront of her eyes, really they are here? She was astonished how did Kartik do this?.

“Kirtan, Mohan my babies what are you both doing here"  she said as they ran to her, hugging her waist. She looked up at Kartik as she patted their backs looking down at them with a full smile, her attention went to the mysterious yet totally gorgeous man

"you? how did you?” he could clearly see on her face that she was very happy to see them.

“didi Kartik bhaiya came to get us” said Kirtan.

“and maa was fine with it because Kartik bhaiya  is.”  Kartik raced to stop Mohan saying any further.

“Mohan and Kirtan if you talk then less time to play right?”  Naira noticed Mohan was made to be quiet what are they keeping from her. “boys play with sir for a little while she heard the baby monitor go off.  “I have to settle Siya ok?” they nodded. Kirtan went to get something from his bag.

“Chalo your didi is busy, get your ball we will have a kick around outside come.” He said taking each ones hand. He brushed passed Naira. She was grinning it was so nice to see her brothers over, but something was bugging her what  did Mohan want to say. As Kartik got outside, he turned to Mohan. 

“Mohan beta, didi is worried enough right so why don’t we keep this as our secret?” Mohan knew secrets were not good, having a di like Naira whilst growing up always taught both boys what’s right from wrong.  Luckily kids were bribed easily with a sweet tooth.

“Look here comes icecream” he said as Sangam bought out 3 bowls.

“ok bhaiya I won’t tell didi” he smiled and both boys ran to grab a bowl and spoon, he sat them both down on the deck chairs, to enjoy the icecream. Shortly  Naira bought Siya outside to get some fresh air. She didn’t make her presence known, they were busy now throwing the ball around and it might hit Siya so it was better to stay out of sight, she could see them really enjoying the ball game with sir and with a smile she went back inside.  Shortly she placed Siya for a nap upstairs, and came back down stairs. She heard her brother’s voices and Sir’s too..

“Boys no shouting please, ok enough games, lets do some studying bring your book here and sit with me.”  they both groaned

“your didi is right come on listen to her,we will play again later ok?”  Kirtan whispered something in Mohan’s ear. He nodded to his brother.

“I need the toilet” he yelled.

“come I’’ll take you” said Kartik.

“no I can find myself” he replied feeling all grown up. Naira looked to Mohan.

“beta let sir take you, it’s a big house you won’t be able to find it na..

“no Kartik bhaiya we will find it please” pleaded Kirtan..  Kartik wasn’t sure what to say he looked to Naira and she nodded to tell him it’s fine for them to go find it.