Part 40

"No? where let me see" Gauri chuckled. "hmm and keep reading it gets more interesting. Naira flipped through the pages.

"oh your right.. but this isn't yet, in Dubai there are scenes in sand and water, this scene isn't now, even so I can't do this"

"Can you refuse it altogether? but wait did you sign a contract" Naira nodded

"yes I did, we both did yesterday" said Naira

"bye bacchu then you are binded to that contract, both of you are"

"well we will just deal with it and make the director change the scene when we come to it" she said

"ok that might work.. but a part of you isn't tempted to do this intimate scene with him.. hmm" she raised an arch.

"shut up Gauri, we are not talking about this anymore now help me pack, we leave tomorrow early morning, anyway its one day" Gauri got off the bed and helped her friend.

"so who all are going with you?" she asked..

"me, sir, director saab, camera man, 2 wardrobe & makeup crew members, I think it's around 8 in total." She stopped all of a sudden.

"Gauri am I doing right by going, I mean now when I think about it I'm already feeling nervous" Gauri went over to a panicked Naira. "it will be fine, you will do great"

"Thanks yaar for always being there for me and giving me all your advice" Naira hugged her tightly.

*
"Yes dadi we have reached Dubai safely, we are just checking out of the airport" he smiled. He saw Naira taking her suitcase "dadi I will call you back give our love to Siya"

"Naira give me that, what did I say, leave all that to me" he took the suitcase from her hand. They were then seated in a little bus, with all the crew members. The bus journey was a good 2 hours from the hotel they were going to be staying at. Everyone was having small chit chat amongst each other, Kartik & Naira were both seated next to each other

"So have you been to Dubai before?" he asked

'what a stupid question, when would she have gone there, place like this cost money, and you know her background she isn't well off.. now why would you ask a silly question like that Kartik!' his minded scolded him.

He slowly turned his head feeling silly to face her..but when he looked she was dosing off. Her arms were crossed, her face facing him, her eyes closed. His full attention went to her, he admired her innocent smile, the bus went over a bump bringing his attention ahead.

"Kartik sir, here, for you both.. He took the lunch bags from the man. Naira stirred, she had turned side ways to get comfortable, Once he placed them down near his feet, his shoulder felt heavy, he smiled when he saw her head resting on it upon his right shoulder blade he turned over to face her.

'Shall I wake her up to eat, she must be hungry hence she fell asleep'

"Hey Naira?" he whispered, picking up her right hand.

"hmm" she murmured, her eyes still closed.

"hey" he said softely.

"hmm?" she said stretching her arm across his belly and holding him around his waist., as she completely leaned on him now. He could feel her inhaling into his t-shirt he smiled, feeling her warmth, and she snuggled in his arms. He couldn't help but caress that arm, with his index finger as he did, her arm made a sudden movement, her eyes opened and she saw how she was positioned. He turned around and their eyes locked. He found him self wanting to caress those lovely soft cheeks, so he did.