Part 56 Getting closer ♥️

He immediately placed his lips on her cheek and kissed the tears away. "Aur yeh rasam bhi" he took the mangalsutra out of his pocket and made her wear it. "Yeh vivah sampan hua" he said in a Pandit type voice but because it was a deep voice it made her giggle.

"Sir" she said after a long time.

"Abhi bhi sir?!" He said in a fake tone. "Kartik Sorry mein mujhe" Naira's face became confused when her Mr started laughing.

"Meri sundar biwi mein mazak Kar raha tha"

"Biwi accha laga sun kar" she said smiling at him. He pulled her close by her waist and kissed her with love. "now are you hungry?" He asked she nodded without hesitation.

"Me too..I think I saw a bowl of fruits on the table. They both went in the kitchen..

"Yes I was right,bananas, apples aur kya.." Naira admired his cute expression as he was looking at the fruits with such interest.

'Sirf fruits se mere Kartik ka peht kese bharega'

" so biwi what is your poison apples or banana yah phir..

"Kartik iss cupboard mein kya haii" she looked and saw flour and rice and a few more items of food.

"Kartik tum behto mein fatafat tumhare liya kuch khana bana deti hu" she said taking all the food items out. "Nai fruit khate hai tum abhi kaam karogi? nai sugarcup we just got married"

'I know but he can't just eat fruits I don't mind but he should eat some actual food I know what to do'

"Par mujhe kuch aur khana hai" she said "ok if you are hungry then I will eat something too"

"Great" she said adjusting her sari and tucked it in the side of her skirt.

'Stop staring tumhari hi biwi hai thoda control karo!' He scolded seeing her exposed waist. Naira started making the food fast she was a whiz at everything.

"Mein kuch madat kar du?" He asked seeing her making the dough

"no bilkul nai, you relax I want to make your first meal after marriage actually can you please check if our phones have got any signals,now I won't be long" she said  he went to check his phone but it still wasn't picking up a signal why waste this moment. He took his phone and started clicking her photos.

"Haaye my Naira" he smiled, his phone beeped a message came through,he quickly opened it.

'Dude dadi is worried call her actually where are you?' "Kush ko kya bolo mein finally I have a signal"

"Tell dadi we are fine" he quickly wrote and sent it. He didn't send anything about their lives being in danger or Preeti is a threat nope all was forgotten about when her sweet voice called.

"Patidev the food is ready" she placed the plate on the little table.

"Oh..no chairs" he said

"That's ok we can sit on the floor" she suggested, they both sat down next to each other

"To mere sundar biwi ne kya banaya hai?"

"Kya Hua?" He asked seeing her strained expression

"Kuch nai just the floor is a bit cold"

"Then I have a solution" he held her waist  "meri goudi mein beht jao" he crossed his legs she kneeled and he made her sit now she was feeling warm, he kept one hand on her waist as he held her she took the plate closer

"So I made Kachori I know you like western food but I hope aap ko yeh bhi pasand aye" she said picking one piece up she turned to him. "Here try it" his eyes were lost in hers as he slowly took a bite, he chewed it.. "kaisa hai?" She asked. "Actually it's pretty good" he said taking another bite. She smiled and was glad he liked her first time desi food.