welcome | a note

❝ 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑫
𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑽𝑨𝑰𝑳𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 ❞

𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

This story is a sequel to my previous story which was originally written back in June of 2017 when I was nothing more than an illiterate 12 year old with a wild imagination. I've decided to make another story a more in-depth story that will showcase the ideas I couldn't fit in the first book. If you haven't read it some things that I write in this novel will definitely seem odd to you and for that I say be very VERY prepared. And before you start please note that I deeply apologise if the book I write isn't similar to Harry Potter; when I write I never really like to write my books too canon to the actual novels. I use the characters and the world that they are living in, but I don't really tend to use similar plots to the book. So if you see characters in the original novel that are now magically alive and kicking ---- it's because they fit into my story and I want them to be in it. I really hope you enjoy this story, even if it is a fanfiction. I put my magical blood sweat and tears into this loves ♡.  

𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒

Hermione and Draco, forever confused about their unhinged relationship, finally decide to cut eachother out of the other's life. But when daughter Lilith begins to deteriorate they're forced to put their hatred aside for the sake of their child which leads them to rekindle a bond they thought they'd lost for good.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 

In this story, the timeline floats somewhere in the mid 2000's our main adult character are in there late 20's.

Hogwarts is not how it once was during Hermione and Draco's school year, trouble is scarce and there is almost a sort of tranquility in the atmosphere

.
Malfoy and Hermione's beloved daughter Lilith Narcissa Malfoy is in her 6th Year at Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry, whilst her half siblings Rose Granger Weasley and Scorpious Malfoy are in there 1st Year.

Hermione Jean Granger-Weasley currently works in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures as well as working as Deputy Head of the Ministry as well.
Her husband , Ronald Weasley is on his last leg as an Auror at the Ministry of Magic
Harry Potter also became an Auror after leaving school, but has since been promoted and is now the  Head of Magical Law Enforcement

Ginny Potter plays quidditch for the Holyhead Harpies, but she has also taken the position as reception for the Ministry of Magic as a side job.

Draco Malfoy is currently out of work, but since inheriting his fathers money as well as Malfoy Manor he has been looking for a line of work to go into, he wants to become a better person.

‧₊˚✧‧₊˚✧ ‧₊˚✧ ‧₊˚✧ ‧₊˚✧ ‧₊˚✧ ‧₊˚✧ ‧₊˚✧ ‧₊˚✧

video credits : @stillhotterthcnyours on youtube

@sunnyvids on youtube