o n e | lilith

n/a : characters that are new - athena nott (daughter of pansy and theo nott) ; professor laney (teacher at hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry; charms teacher for year 7)

"You've Got His Eyes ! , You Have Her Smarts"

You Are A Malfoy!

But The Real Question Is,  When will I ever be Lilith. Not Lilith descendant of a prized Death Eater, a Man who's still rotting in Azkaban to this day. Not Lilith the illegitimate child of Hermione and Draco. But I want to be talked about for my personality, my achievements, my successes.

I just want people to be interested in me as a person

Is that too much to ask for ? 

I clutch my books as a slumplishly walk my way to     Charms, my least favorite class. The cold breeze from the corridors hits my face like a cold slap to the cheek.

When I finally approach the Charms classroom Professor Laney a new and very off putting teacher at Hogwarts grins in my direction .

"Lilith Malfoy, early as usual I see"

"Wouldn't miss your class for the world sir" I smiled sarcastically, I secretly felt like hexxing myself into oblivion. I stare dead at the clock as it's hands move slower than a famined snail,

"this class should've started ages ago" I mutter hastefully to myself. Sometimes, I don't mean to be snappy, it's just I like when things start and end at the right time.

Professor Laney lightly taps me on my shoulder, it causes me to go into full shock.

"I have been meaning to ask you something Lilith" he begins to fiddle with his glasses for a bit, he continuously takes them off, wipes the lenses then puts his specks back on his face.

" go on-"  I say raising an eyebrow 

" I've noticed you don't really have that many companions, people you spend your days with. I can almost clock the exact moment you show up at the door."

Was I really getting told off for being early to class?; this was rather unusual.

" I don't click with people my age sir , they just don't uphold the maturity level I seek in a person I'd want to hang around with. I've always been a independent individual" my voice turns into a nervous high pitch shrill at the end of my sentence, i knew all too well that wasn't the reason why I wasn't beloved at school.

Students start to flood the hallways as they barge there way into lessons, trying not to face the wrath of Professor McGonagall. A few begin to line up or push their way past me;

" Oh look it's the Heir of Slytherin" a familiar voice booms out    

Athena Nott , daughter of Pansy Parkinson and Theodore Nott; professional school bully. She had definitely inherited her mother's dramatic nature, dull brains and obsessive tendencies.

" Athena, I'm not in the mood" I go for the door handle but she quickly asserts her dominance in our 'argument'.

"You're never in the mood for anything Lils, always such a letdown. There's a reason people avoid you at all costs"

I roll my eyes at her dumbfounded remark, budging past her for the door.

Athena steps infront of me blocking me from entering the classroom

"Manners Malfoy, you always have to let your superiors inside first and foremost silly!" her eyes mirror mine; they were as dark as her soul.

I hold my wand tightly in my hand as the urge to hit her with one of my most horrid spells grows intensely; the first few lines slip from my tongue

"Alarte Ascr-"

But I stopped myself, as usually I had a talent for controlling my inflammatory anger.

And I sigh knowing that this feeling of hate, of guilt, of pain, of annoyance

would never end.