e l e v e n | lilith's letter to draco

Malfoy Manor

153 Yuxley Drive

Wiltshire, England

 Dear, Draco

I didn't know what to call you at first. I thought Dad would do, but you haven't been my father since the day you gave me away.  I don't want to write this OWL, especially to you, but McGonagall's making everyone send our family letters and she said I couldn't write to my other mum and dad.

  Classes have been cancelled over here at Hogwarts, a 3rd  Year said there's a killer loose in the castle, they say it's a student. I've lined up a list of suspects and I have narrowed it down to 3 people. It's either Lisa Greyback, Cecile Dolohov or Tom Muller. All three are descendants of death eaters, and Lisa's  great uncle was a part of  You-Know-Who's Army. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the Heir of Slytherin. 

Anyways, I've also excelled in many of my academic classes this year. I was the only person in my class to name all the correct magical properties used in Professor Longbottom's plants in Herbology, he said I was really bright.  Amelie says that I'm making a big deal out of nothing, but she's only jealous because she doesn't know how to repot mandrakes. 

I met Amelie a couple week's ago, she's very nice, and has beautiful eyes. I also met this other girl, who at first, seemed rather peculiar, but once I got know her we really took an interest to one another. Her name is Delphi, last name Diggory. She's a Slytherin, like Amelie, and we've hung out together a lot at the black lake. She's never really around as much, and she has a weird fascination with Harry. She seems to know a lot about you as well, she even knew that I was you and Granger's child.  This letter has gotten to long for my liking, so I should end it, but just know that I'm not dead. If this ever reaches you should also  know that I have moved on from the past, and I hope you have a good life Draco. 

Bye, 

Lilith M. 

+ sorry if this chapter has got you all confused. In short summary, Lilith sends this letter from hiding after it's been revealed there's a dangerous killer roaming  the castle. McGonagall has made all the children in Gryffindor write letters to there families to tell them they are safe. This is a 2 part of the same chapter, next chapter will be Draco's reaction to the receiving the letter and finding out Delphi has gotten her claws into his daughter. Hope you're enjoying the story so far, comment if you have any questions and I'm always available to chat x