4

I woke up feeling like my head is being pierced with millions of needles. I try to sat down as I slowly open my eyes.

I'm in my room.

Did I just have a damn dream about having a deal with a demon?

This might because I've been trying to read that damn chant over and over again.

"Wait, My sisters wedding!" I anxiously scream as I saw myself wearing a black tuxedo that I bought specially for my sisters wedding.

I run in front of the mirror to quickly fix myself I can't be late at my sisters special day.

But then as I was fixing the collar of my tops I saw a round mark that looks like a burnt mark on the side of my neck.

And before I can even inspect it, I heard my phone rings. I immediately fished it from my pocket and answered it.

"Hello p', why did you and your boyfriend left without even saying goodbye to me? Let's have a double date lunch tomorrow okay. You still have to sent me off the airport for my and my husbands honeymoon." My sister said in a sweet voice, and it make me confused.

Until when I looked up at the mirror in front of me, there I saw not only my reflection but also the reflection of the Demon I thought I only saw in my dream, now standing behind me with a wide smirk.

My eyes widen as I stare at the man's reflection on the mirror, I felt cold crawl on to my spine as he quickly hovers closer behind me with his face close to mine.

"What makes you wokeup this late?" He whispers on my ears making me feel his warm breathe. I wanna turn my head to look at him but at the same time I feel like I'm frozen.

On the other line of my phone I heard my sister bid her goodbye telling me she'll end the call now, I can't even manage to talk before she hang the phone up.

"Am I still dreaming?" I asked myself closing my eyes hoping when I open it I will be awake from this breath taking nightmare.

"You're fully awake my darling, how can you be dreaming." He whispered as if he can read my thoughts.

"I'm expecting you to be asleep when I got back after telling my father and brothers that I will be taking a 5 years break to spend some long time with my new wife." With my eyes remain shut I felt his arms snaked around my waist, my back against his warm body.

"Achk!" I screamed when I felt something sharp almost buried through my neck.

"See you're not dreaming." He said before planting a soft warm peck on the spot he just bite.

"You taste delicious." He whispered, I felt his grip tightens more but gladly I finally manage to pull myself away from him, and pushed him as hard as I can.

"Ouch, is that how you treat your newly husband." He said rubbing his chest with his right palm.

"W-what do you need-what are you doing here?" stuttering I asked.

"Didn't I just said that I'll be here for five years." He said with an eyeroll, taking a sit on my bed while I stay away from him.

"Why?" I asked remembering the deal I asked him.

"You said let you stay for five years." he stated.

"I-I know... But-why are you here?"

"I just told you, I'll be here with you while I wait for 5 years. I can't be just chilling in hell while away from my wife, I must guard my belongings."

"T-That's not the agreement." I said.

"Five years stay on earth." He said, and with just a blink he's already standing in front of me with his face close to mine.

"Five years with me on earth." He said eyes staring on mine. I want to look away but I can't seems to stop myself from staring back to his deep eyes.

"I want you to stay with me here on earth." I heard myself say these words without my own will.

There I'm aware that he's controlling me under his spell, but again. Why am I being aware of it? I should not be, right?

"I'm glad you want me to." He smirked, and walked to my bed as if he didn't just put a spell on me to say those word.