18

Pavel was at the club he own, sitting in his chair inside his private office. Through the tinted wall glass he watches the people doing their own thing inside the club as he sips his glass of pure tequila. Smirking as he was particularly watching the two guys who's giving each other a punch after the other try to steal the other guys cocaine. "This mortals are really living for this stupid white powders." He said shaking his head.

Pavel was suddenly disturbed as he heard his phone ringing, seeing a very familiar number he answered it.

"I hope you still remembered me." The guy from the other line said as soon as Pavel picked the call.

Of course Pavel will remember him, besides he's the only person who is not so stupid to fall on his trick, adding a different powder on their drugs and making them pay for more money. Pavel's club have been on establish for five years, wealthy  people love to go there, to have some fun– too much fun. Enjoying their drinks with few added kicks of their choice, not knowing to them that the drugs they've been buying aren't pure.
"Stupid greedy mortals." That's what Pavel called them.

And this person was the only one and first to know his tricks, surprising; because he also found that person looking–well acting way different in a family reunion.

"What now?" Pavel replied, knowing the guy will try to threaten him once again, which he always failed to do. He is smart to know his marketing trick but to stupid to even thought of reporting him to the police as a drug seller when he himself also uses it.

"I hope you're having a fun night." The guy on the phone sarcastically said.

"I am." Pavel answered.

"Good, someone wants to talk to you." The guy said, and before Pavel can even ask he heard the voice of the only mortal he love.

"PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOW—" He heard Dome shouts muffling his last word.

"Where are you?" That's the first thing he asked, feeling the adrenaline rushed to his veins. The thought of Dome being tied down, or hurt by someone make him range.

"I thought you won't asked. I'll send you the address, better be here quickly or– you might not see your beloved again."

"If you or any of your people dare to touch even a single strand of Dome's hair mark my words that I'll see you in hell." Pavel stated, hanging up his phone.

~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~

Pavel used his powers, instantly arriving to the place he was told to go. Looking around the place crowded by intermodal containers his eyes instantly got attract by the specific red container, sensing Dome's presence he run to it avoiding to use his powers knowing there are cameras everywhere.

"I didn't thought you will come this quick." Tae said as Pavel burst the door open. "And you're alone. How brave."

"Where's Dome!" He shouts, looking around the dark container.

"Calm down he's just having a good sleep over— there." Tae said, pointing at the very end of the container, the twenty guys who're wearing all black steps aside revealing Dome who's unconscious, tied on the chair, mouth covered with duct tape.

Pavel run as fast as he could to Dome, ripping the rope off him. "Dome." He called, caressing the latter's cheek..

"Dome, wake up na." He called once more but his love one remain unconscious, "My love I'll remove the tape on your mouth na' It will hurt a bit." He said as he carefully remove it, afraid of hurting Dome.

"What did you do to him!" He shouts turning around to Tae who just smirked.

"Oh don't worry much, I saw Dome as my own relative I won't do anything to hurt him. I just help him sleep, you know being a doctor is tiresome."

"You fucking!" Pavel run to Tae, slamming him on the floor both hands clenching Tae's neck.

"Go on!" Tae shouts, laughing like a maniac as he let Pavel choke him.

~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~

Dome woke up, trying to processes the noise he's hearing even he's still feeling drowsy.

"Kill me if you can Pavel." He heard Tae's voice said.

"Pavel is here?" Dome thought finally managing himself to look around the place, he saw the group of guys who tied him awhile ago now just standing at the corner, he looked at where they're facing and there he saw Pavel kneeling on the floor under him is his non-biological cousin being choked.

He notice Tae was just smirking letting Pavel clench his neck, he followed Tae's gaze and notice a man standing just by the entrance pointing a sniper gun at them, more specifically at Pavel.

Domes reflex was just to run, not away but to run to them.

Pavel was already getting annoyed at Tae's smirk. He swear if he can just use his power without any witness it will be quicker, he's about to use more force to choke the latter when someone pushes him making him let go, he was about to punch the guy who pushed him thinking it's one of Tae's people.

But it stopped him as he heard a gun shot.

And the next thing he saw is Dome's lifeless body laying on the floor, blood flowing from his body.