6

I'm fixing the bed sheets when I suddenly heard Pavel's voice.

"I'm Back." He said making me startled from his sudden appearance right beside me.

"Why didn't you used the door!" I shout at him.

"It was locked." He answered.

"Do you not know how to knock." shaking my head. Worried that someone might saw him doing all his silly demon things.

"I got some breakfast." he showed me the plastic bag of porridge and two thai milk tea on his both hands.

"How did you got those?" I asked, just making sure that he don't steal it or maybe hypnotized someone.

"I bought it." He said walking out the bedroom.

Staring at him trying to look if he is lying, he is a demon, I don't trust when he said he did nothing against the law or something.

"I didn't stole anything, I use the money I left before when I used to stay here above." Arranging the food, he then looked straight to my eyes and smiled, his smile was not like the chilling smile smirk he always do, but a sweet smile that you will never second guess that he is actually a demon.

Wait did he just said he lived here... Is he once a normal human and turned to a demon?

"No, Stop being curious. Just eat." He coldly said, but tapped the chair beside him.

"Stop reading my mind." I stated, thinking twice on why he's acting like a nice regular human while still being cold, but then I just sit on the chair beside him.

"I will stop if you're not noisy."

"You said you can read my mind if you just want to." I argued.

"Yeah, but it doesn't mean I can not hear your mumbles. I have sensitive ears you know." He coldly said, but he hands me a spoon and signaled me to eat before he start eating his porridge.

And so I start eating as well, hoping that this food is doesn't have any potion or spell. Waiting for some reaction to happen after I take one spoon full of porridge.

"You don't like it?" Pavel asked, maybe noticing that I haven't take another bite.

"N-no, it's fine." I said, taking another spoon full of the warm rice soup.

I'm glad that nothing bad really happened to me after consuming it all.

"I'll leave now, I'll be back later." Pavel said, not giving me a chance to ask where he is going. He then disappeared leaving the empty bowl where he just ate.

--------------------

"You don't have to be that formal." I told Pavel after he change his clothes to a very formal black suit .

My sister just called telling they're on their way to the restaurant they reserved, and so we're now about to leave as well. But not until I try to assure that this Demon with me will never do or say something silly or stupid later.

"I like wearing suits." He said, dusting his tops. "Let's go now." About to snap his fingers but I hold his hand to stop.

"What?" He asked.

"We're ridding my car, there is no way we're appearing to another bathroom again or anywhere."

"Traffic is a waste of time."

"I rather have that time go waste than to be caught suddenly appearing to somewhere."

"We will ride my car, and you will act like a normal human. Okay." I stated, trying to be the one in charge. But then he just rolled his eyes, and before I can even say another word he snapped his fingers leading us to a very narrow alley.

"Where are we?" I asked, annoyed.

"Beside the restaurant. Let's go now, your sister is waiting." He said then grab my hand as we walk out the alley.

And just right after we enter inside, I saw my sister and his husband talking to one of the host and so I called her. Turning around with a smile, we give eachother a hug and proceed to our table.

"What's your boyfriends name again?" My sister asked as we reached inside a private room.

"Fiance." Pavel said with a smirk "I'm Pavel." He introduced himself, he and my sister and her husband shake hands.

"Fiance?" With a surprised tone, my sister asked.

"It's a-uhh-" Not sure what should I say. It's not like I can tell her that I sell myself to a demon or she will think I'm joking, which I wish I am.

"I just proposed to your sweet brother last night after your wedding, that's why I also like to apologize that we left earlier than we should have." Pavel explained.

"Wow!" My sister exclaimed. "Why didn't you tell me about this p'!" I can see the excitement from her eyes as she asked.

"I-I think, I don't want to... spoil your wedding." I reasoned.

"I actually planned that proposal not knowing we will be attending your wedding the same day, this cute peach right here last minutely informed me about your wedding." Pavel said, he hold the back of my right hand and flashed a sweet smile you will never think he's a demon.

"How long have you been keeping him from us p'? Specially to me? I thought I'll be the first one who will meet your first ever partner."

"First ever partner?" Pavel asked.

"P'Dome never have a faen, you don't know that? I'm actually intrigued how you manage to make him fall, when he like to isolate himself from everyone."

"Really? I didn't knew that. I'm just one of his most luckiest patients who flirts to him, right babe?" Pavel said, I just nod agreeing but I'm actually shock, thinking how did he know that I'm a doctor more on how did he know that some of my patients do that annoying thing to me.

Our food finally arrived and my sister continued bombing us questions about me and Pavel, which was all answered by Pavel who seems to have a whole happy love story of us written that he have memories.

"Awww~ That's so sweet. Your story is like straight out of a fanfic." My sister said with both of her hands cupping her own cheeks.
Pavel told her that he was been terribly ill and confined to our hospital for a year and through that months he try to hit in me, and the reason of him surviving his illness is because of my words to him.

"I'll agree to marry you if you manage to get well and left this hospital." My sister tries to mimic my voice.

"I can hear how cold p'Domes voice, but I cant imagine him saying those words to you p'Pavel without me smiling wide."

"Your p' always talk like that, yeah." Pavel said.

"But when it's just two of us... He is actually a soft marshmallow." Pavel whispers. I glared to him but he just smirked, and when I turn to look at my sister I can see that she's trying not to scream like a fangirl. She is a fan of those boylovers shows, what more I can expect.

After finishing our food and have some more chats, we finally left as my sister and his husband still have a flight to catch, and as for me, I still have to go to the hospital I work in as I have my half day schedule.

But before I left for work, Pavel have already disappeared without any word. Leaving me with a hope that he only went to where he really leaves and not roaming anywhere doing something against the human law, I know he tells me he don't do it. But he's a demon, and sure he's always up to no good.