13

Waking up in the morning with Pavel's arms wrapped around me is nothing new. For the past half year of living with this demon I've been falling a sleep alone at night but waking up in the morning with two mascular arms wrapped around me. And just like every morning I tried to get out from it but always failed with Pavel tightening his locked arms more, nuzzling his face on my neck inhaling my scent.

"Let's sleep more." he groan with his husky morning voice.

"I have to prepare something to bring later." I said.

"Later?" He asked, loosening his hug and looked up to face me. "Where are you going later?"

"Family reunion." I remarked. "I told you about it last week."

"Oh, right." He said sitting up, "I'll help you with that."

"But first, let's take a shower." Holding my hand he pulled me up walking straight to the washroom.

Unlike before that we always use separate shower stall and vanities, Pavel recently started joining me at my side of our huge washroom.

"So what food are you gonna make?" He asked handling my toothbrush with toothpaste on it already.

"Just trays of padthai?" I said unsure.

"I'll ask Joong then to buy some desserts we could bring along."

"You're coming with me?" I asked surprised because he didn't show any sign of interest when I told him about it week ago.

"Well of course, It will be easier for you to just make me face them, than answering what ever their question that relates to us two right?" He said, and he's not wrong with it. I don't even have a plan of attending our extended family reunion at the first place, if not for my mother who pleaded me to go. I just hummed agreeing to what Pavel said.

"Don't worry okay." He said and kissed me. "You got a rich, handsome, good looking, can be kind if he wants, and handsome fiance. Did I mention handsome twice?" He said and I just shook my head in disbelief.

"Who's also a demon." I add after I gargle.

"You can slap that facts to your aunts who like to meddle around." If I'm that rude I probably would, but again It's like bragging about how my soul is under a demons ownership.

"Let's go take a shower now." He said after he kissed me. Just like what mention, Pavel have just decide to join me on my side of the washroom; and yes even taking a shower. With no funny business which I'm surprise but so glad he's still not making me do with him, well aside from kissing- which I still react the same way, but I felt like Pavel is helping me to control my reactions everytime he do kiss me.

~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~

In just one snap we arrived at the venue which is one of my uncles resort. I let Pavel to do his snap and spell things because I was feeling anxious awhile ago when we're stocked at the middle of a huge traffic not wanting to be late at this family event or that will drawn more attention or a possible way for my relatives to be mentioning my name as a missing or late one, just no.

"Calm down my darling they're just humans they wont eat you." Pavel said opening the door of his car for me. "Easy for a demon to say." I said letting out a huge breath.

"What? I'm a demon and I don't even eat you." He said and I just shake my head, walking out the parkade.

We saw my parents, my sister and her husband at the waiting area probably waiting for us as I texted mom that we have arrived already.