10

I woke up earlier than usual today with Pavel wrapped around me, face buried on my neck and I can feel his warm breathing.

The last words of his brother last nighy suddenly echoed in my thought.
"I hope you can change Pavel too, just like how my partner changed me." What does Joong mean by that? Or if he mean it like- just like him and Nine.

I shake off the thought. There is just no way not even possible to happen. He's a manipulative Demon, who like making bets that still make him have the victory at the end. And I'm sure that someday at the end I will be just like his old toys.

I was in a deep thought when Pavel startled me with his raspy voice. "Stay still." He said sounding sleepy, I look at him and he look back at me with a drowsy eyes. "It's still early go back to sleep." He said, and pulled me tighter to his embrace making my other arm gradually fall wrapping around his back. His face is now closer to mine, closer that I can feel his breath with a strong smell of cocoa bean.

I want to move away or to say something but it feels like I'm frozen, and words won't come out of my mouth. I know he's not controlling me, his eyes are close which means he's falling back to sleep-or not.

Pavel suddenly opened his eyes again now smirking at me. "Why are you staring at me?" He said, bold of him to assume that I'm- I'm about to protest but all of a sudden he collided his lips on mine. I found myself kissing him back as I felt the warmth crawl on my body, I want to protest but I can't stop myself from kissing him back. The taste of his kiss is like an addictive sweet candy that you can't stop having after a taste, I try to fight the urge but it's pulling me. And I don't even know to myself if he's putting a spell on me or it's just me, or this might be the real demon kiss they're calling.

After I don't know how long, it was Pavel who finally pulled away. "You're quite hungry human." He said while I'm trying to catch my breath.

"I-What- did you-do to me?" I manage to ask in a low voice while still catching my breath. Kissing him after feels like I've just finish running a marathon.

"I didn't nothing my darling." He said. "It's all you." He then plant a peck on my lips, and for some reason I feel like wanting more and if he didn't separate our lips quickly I might have react the same just like what I did awhile ago.

I sat up feeling shock to how I just react. He must have done something, I don't react like this when he first kiss me before.

"What did you really do to me?" I asked again and he just shakes his head, leaning his back on the headboard.

"I-I don't react like this to you before!" I said un intentionally in a loud voice.

"I really don't do anything. Why would I lie." He said sitting up straight.

"Coz' you're a demon!" I slam him the fact. "And I'm here with you because you trick me at the first place!" I'm about to leave but then he grab my wrist.

"I really didn't do any-" He then stops his own words. "What did you felt awhile ago?" He suddenly asked, and I look at him in confusion.

"What did you felt when you kissed me."

"You're the one who-"

"Okay, okay. Just answer me, what did you felt?" He again asked. Should I tell him? But if I tell him what I really felt.

"Dome." He called my name and I look at him. "Tell me what you felt when I kissed you." I couldn't just said it to him, What if he use it to-

"I will- I'll go somewhere first." He suddenly said and get off the bed leaving me confused, and alone at the bedroom.