9

It's already mid night and I'm now ridding my car back to Pavels place, I still can't believe that Pavel is acting like- like a demon shouln't be, he bought back my car without asking why I was mad, more on he let me leave his house alone trusting me to go back after my work schedule is done. Not that I won't, and I don't wanna find out what could happen if I wont go back.

"Oh you're back." I heard someone greeted as I entered at the kitchen door leading to the garage, I looked up to find Joong standing by the kitchen counter, and beside him sitting on a stool is another cute looking guy.

"Hi." The other guy greeted with a sweet smile, and so I awkwardly smiled greeting him back.

"He's my lover, Nine." Joong introduced smiling sweetly to the guy beside him. Bit surprised, I don't expect him to have a lover-well like a real lover, I mean he's a demon too right? He is Pavel's brother there is no way- even he said he's not like his brother which I don't gets what he mean by that.

"He's the guy I was telling you awhile ago." Joong told Nine, way of introducing me to his partner I guess.

I see then, they have probably been talking about me- the new toy of his demon brother.

He told me he live here alone but I guess now I'll be living with not just one but three demons who are unexpectedly wondering around the human world. I never thought about this kind of thing before, both living with demons and demons living where the living people are.

"Oh! Nice to meet you Dome." Nine waved his hand still smiling. "I'll leave first then." He then said smiling to Joong then waving again to me before he finally left me and Joong alone.

"I know what you're thinking." Joong said as soon as Nine left the room.

"Y-you can read my mind?" I asked, confused knowing how Pavel can only read my mind because he said he marked me making us bounded.

"No." Joong shakes his head "I knew base on your looks and actions to us." He smiles.

"I told you this morning right, I'm not a demon like my brother. So you don't need to be tensed up when you're in front of me."

"How could you not be a demon when-" I was about to ask but he cut my word.

"Well it's a bit long story. But to summarize it to you...Every demon is once an angel, if an angel done something against God their father they will be punished and send to the place we call hell where they will became a fallen angel, a Demon which most of the people called." I nod slowly now relalizing that he may be really an angel, and his brother which is Pavel is a demon.

"I was once like Pavel before, who's always up to no good. Not until I met Nine, he was still a living person like you when I met him and he change me...I done something that I didn't knew I'll be doing to someone- someone I lo-." Joong cut his words when we heard Pavel's loud voice calling his name.

"Ai'Joong!" Pavel shouts again, and I can hear his steps on the stairs.

"I hope you can change Pavel too just like how my partner changed me." Joong said in a silent voice enough for only me to hear.

"What?" Joong then shouts, and Pavel appeared beside the pantry.

Wearing a descent sleeping clothes, he then gave me an emotionless look.

"You're back." Pavel said as if he is surprised to see me.

"Um, I just got back." I said, grabbing the strap of my bag.

"If you have nothing to say I'll leave now, Nine is waiting for me." Joong said and walk pass between me and Pavel.

Pavel then walk closer to me stretching his right arm "You left your phone." he then said, and I noticed he's holding my phone.