Chapter Fifteen

"It was kind of rude of you taking all of that from that poor couple, but it kind of worked out for us in the end?" I said as I opened one of the sodas Justin had taken with him. "Well, sometimes you got to do, what you got to do" said Justin and shrugged.

"Yeah..." I replied as I ate one of the last pieces of popcorn left in the bucket. "What now?" asked Justin and took his arm around me once again as we looked out on the view. "I don't know?" I replied as I surrendered myself to the silence.

I continued to look at the view but felt the piercing stare from Justin as he once again leaned in for a kiss and then another!

His hands started moving from shoulders, down to my waist and then to my ass. His slippery hands even went as far as going to the inside of my underwear.

"Do you want it?" asked Justin as his finger entered slowly moved closer to my butthole, "now?" I asked as I looked around to see if there were other people looking at what was about to happen. "Yeah?" asked Justin as if I was about to throw myself over him?

I looked around once more and saw the last car pull out of the viewpoint. "So?" asked Justin and slowly nudged me to jump on to him, "ok" I said as I caved in and agreed to Justin's request for me to sit on top of him.

"What now?" I asked as I leaned over him and messed up his perfectly slicked back hair. "Oh, I think you know" replied Justin and started unbuckling his belt and zipped open his pants.

"Remove my pants" Justin commanded and pushed his car seat backwards to make space for me to sit on the floor. "Come on, a little faster now" he kept on commanding, whilst spreading his legs to help me somehow.

"Good-good, now you get undressed and get in the backseat" said Justin and started reaching for his condoms. I obliged and got fully naked before I climbed in the backseats and got comfortable, just before Justin climbed in the backseat as well.

"Good, now turn around" commanded Justin short of breath, before I turned around and he slapped my bare ass.

He slipped inside me and started thrusting me within seconds. "Woah, you're just getting in there already" I grunted as I felt him entering deeper and deeper into my body. "Yeah" replied Justin already short of breath and sweaty.

"Here let me help you" I said as I reached to grab his sweater but was immediately stopped by Justin. "What is it?" I asked in shock as he finally stopped humping me, "I want to keep it on" said Justin and kept on humping me until the sweat from his forehead started dripping down my neck.

"Ok, can we change positions now?" I asked Justin and grunted as he pulled out to let me move a little bit. "Oh my god Justin! Get the sweater off of you!" I screamed as I saw his face drenched in sweat.

"Ok but turn on your stomach again" said Justin and finally caved in on my request, but I didn't turn around. I looked to see his six-pack drenched in sweat, but there was something different. Something not natural about his stomach? I tried to look, but Justin was quick to lean over me and hide his stomach.

I continued to stun and moan to please Justin, but I only did so to see more of the mysterious marks which he had on his stomach, only now it was on his back as well.

"What are all those marks?" I asked Justin as I felt him go faster and faster, probably reaching climax within seconds. "Hey, what are all those marks on your body" I kept on asking as Justin pushed everything, he had left of him inside me to finish.

"It's nothing" replied Justin and tried to reach for his sweater whilst he leaned over me, just so I couldn't see his stomach.

"Hey, get off!" I yell and push Justin off me just as he was about to grab his sweater. His body was covered with the same square bruises all over. "What are all of those marks?" I ask as Justin removed the condom he wore and tied it up into a knot.

"Hey! Answer me!" I yell as I slowly gathered my clothes to get dressed, "What are all those marks?" I asked once more, only to see the tear full expression.

"Don't be mad" he said as he threw his hoodie on.