Chapter Twenty-Four

"He's outside" I said to the enraged Jake whose face had turned fiery red. "Don't do anything stupid!" I said before Jake stormed out the movie theater, probably ready to knock Justin on his ass. "Justin don't!" I yell as I finally caught up to Jake and warned Justin as Jake marched towards him.

I got between the two to hold them off each other, but it didn't seem like they were going to fight. All they did was talk trash about each other, using words and terms I had never heard before?

Mitch ran to my side and helped me to keep the two guys off each other as they started closing in on me and accidentally spat on each other while screaming.

"Isaac, can we talk alone?" asked Justin and broke off their barking session, "No Isaac, you stay here!" said Jake and grabbed my wrist to make me stay. "Don't tell him what to do! Isaac come!" barked Justin and handed me his hand.

"Oh, I don't get to tell him anything, but you get to command him?" said Jake and gave Justin a fake cackle to show how stupid he sounded.

"Well if you want to tell him something, then tell him about your new girlfriend!" yelled Justin after he got pushed away by Mitch, who was trying to protect me.

"Girlfriend?" I asked as I turned around to face Jake and see the shocked expression of his, "How did you know?" asked Jake frustrated and shocked, "I have contacts" replied Justin with one of his fake smirks.

"Jake, do you have a new girlfriend?" I asked in shock and started questioning his intensions with me?

"Which one of my friends told you about me and my private life?" asked Jake and completely avoided my question, but Justin had my back though. "Dude, Isaac asked you a question" said Justin and took a step closer to me, crossing his arms and flexing every muscle possible to make himself larger.

"Can we take this privately?" was the only response he had to give, "No-no, I want to hear your fake excuses" snapped Justin and kept on puffing his chest up to make himself look even larger!

"Shut up Justin! You think you are such a good person but look at yourself! Look what you did to Isaac!" yelled Jake in response to what Justin said and pointed at me like I had my arm placed the wrong way or something?!

Both Justin and Jake went silent after that, it almost seemed like they both made each other think about the things they had done to me?

"Tell me Jake, do you have a girlfriend?" I asked Jake one last time and broke the silence between the two, "Yes... I have a girlfriend" said Jake and didn't have the nerve to look at me anymore.

"Ok" I simply replied before I walked away, leaving the two guys to fight or do whatever they had to do to get their rage out.

"Where are you going?" asked Mitch and ran after me, leaving the guys all on their own to beat each other up or knock each other out? "I'm walking home!" I yelled and knew that Justin and Jake would probably follow me, if they didn't beat each other up of course.

"Wait Isaac!" said both of the guys at the same time. "Please let me drive you home Isaac" said Justin and ran to his car and opened his passenger seat. "No, Isaac! Here, join me so we can talk!" said Jake and ran to his bike and ignited his engine.