Chapter 1

"Ya! Youngji! Wake up! It's time for school!" Gyuri-unnie yelled at me.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Heo Youngji. New member of Kara and still goes to high school. Actually today is the day when I am senior of this school. This a new school for me actually moving to Seoul was hassle for me to leave my childhood behind.

I woke up and got ready for this school.The school is called School of Performing Arts Seoul. Where the idols basically go or I call it the Kirin Arts High School. Get it.

I grabbed a quick breakfast and went into the black 'celebrity' van. As soon as I arrived there was lots of fans for other idols because I personally have not much for being the newest member of a long time group.

I exited the van and people stared at me, so I kept my eyes focused on the school and where to go. I found my class woth less than a minute that's surprising. I took an empty seat and sat very quietly. A human-being entered the class that really caught my attention. I think he's an idol. He also entered the room with 6 other people.

He took a seat next to me. Why me. While the 6 of the members sat in 2s leaving the boy sitting next to me. We had no eye contact whatsoever. Just then the teacher entered the room.

"Annyeong class." A female teacher said to the class.

"My name is Mrs. Kim and it shall be a pleasure to teach you all. First, we should start with self-introductions of the class. How about the females introduce themselves first, then males can." She said pointing to a female.

The female got up and introduced herself as Gong Minzy from 2NE1. Waaaa, a sunbae.

Then after the females infront of me finished it was my turn. I got up and stood up infront of the class.

"Ne, annyeonghasayo. My name is Heo Youngji from the girl group Kara." I introduced and bowed. In embrassment I quickly walked to my seat.

"Now that we know the females, how about the males' turns?" Mrs. Kim said.

The boy next to me stood up with his clan, group, gang or whatever and introduced themselves as Got7 and also introduced themselves separately. I looked around the room and saw girls with fluttering eyes or they became mesmerized by their handsomeness.

After all that mess, we talked with our partners or the rest of the classmates did. Jackson talked to his group behind us. I sat quietly and looking all antisocial with people. Instead of trying to meet people how about we read a book. I pulled out my favorite book of all times. I read until Jackson dropped something. I thought I would be nice and try to pick it up for him, but he also went to pick it up so we ended up buttheading our heads. The members behind us and saw what had happened and laugh.

I flushed red and then I felt a hand touch me. I turned around and saw Jackson.

"Are you okay, Youngji-ah?" He asked.

"Ne, I am okay." I replied.

"Your name is Youngji, am I right?" He asked a question again.

"Yes and yours is Jackson, right?" I asked in a replied.

"Yep, the Jackson Wang." He said all goofy. I laughed my usual way without any sound, it was muted.

"You have a unique laugh." He said.

"Oh, mianhe." I said covering up my mouth.

"It's okay. It's nice to have a unique laugh." He said putting my hand down. Man, I flushed red real bad.

At that time the bell rang, as it was time to leave this dungeon. I left the classroom when I bumped into the Got7 members.

"Oh, jwesonghimnida.(I'm sorry) and it was nice meeting you Jackson." I smiled and left.

--------------------------------
ROOM FUCKIN MATE IS BOMB.COM