Chapter 1

A large tourist spaceship traveled through the vast sea of ​​stars. The spaceship was full of newlyweds, straight and gay, from all over the universe. Everyone had different destinations, when they arrived at the scheduled planet, they would land with a two-person spaceship.

Among the couples, the most eye-catching was undoubtedly the Assai husbands.

They'd saved the universe and unraveled a sinister plot, their accomplishments were enough to write a legend.

Everyone gathered together to chat happily and share the joy of newlywed life. Only those two were sitting in the farthest corner, leaning over to look at a travel album. The cover of the album was a planet full of forests and oceans, it looked very primitive.

Honeymoons were for enjoyment, not adventure. Ordinary couples would never choose a place where technology was too backwards or where living conditions were too difficult. A tame vacation was a small matter, even a small chance of meeting with danger and losing your life wasn't worth the risk.

But this pair showed no concern for security. Who didn't know that General Orr was the Empire's, heck even the entire universe's only superhuman to have successfully evolved? He was powerful enough to destroy a planet. There was no place in the universe that he couldn't go.

Both of them were unparalleled existences. Everyone was very curious about them, but they didn't dare disturb them. They only peeked at them from time to time, wanting to see how they differed from ordinary couples.

The reality was that they, like ordinary people, were enjoying the sweetness of newly wed life, in fact they were even more sticky and intimate. When they saw interesting images, they stopped to discuss, gazing into each other's eyes as they talked, then they smiled and pressed their foreheads together, exchanging a warm, or spicy kiss.

When the tall and heroic General held the slender and thin youth in his arms, the view was very beautiful and peaceful.

Zhao Xuan lost interest halfway through the brochure. Seeing that his lover was still immersed in it, he handed it to him and called the attendant, then whispered a few words into their ear.

The attendant's expression turned a bit strange, then he showed a knowing and slightly lecherous smile, and quickly dropped a big booklet into Zhao Xuan's palm.

Zhao Xuan gripped the booklet, and like a thief, stealthily shoved it into his pants pocket. Seeing that his lover seemed to not be paying any attention, he hesitated for a few seconds before slowly pulling his hand out of his pants pocket and turning his back, then he spread out the booklet on his palm, eagerly reading.

About ten minutes later, Zhou Yun Sheng closed the album and asked, "What are you looking at?"

Zhao Xuan flinched in surprise, and the booklet dropped to the floor. Two pages spread open to reveal a flesh-like color. Zhao Xuan didn't dare bend over to pick it up, he just quickly slammed his foot onto the booklet, then said in a serious tone, "I'm not looking at anything, just some precautions that's all. Are you hungry baby? Let's head to the restaurant and grabbed something to eat."

Zhou Yun Sheng's eyesight was very outstanding. He'd clearly seen what was drawn on the booklet with just a quick glance. He laid his right hand on the other man's knee and gently and slowly massaged it: "Hand it over, or you'll regret it."

Every hair on Zhao Xuan's body stood on end at his touch, he had no choice but to lift his foot and hand the flattened booklet over to his lover, then the great hero's extraordinarily handsome face split open into an ingratiating smile.

Zhou Yun Sheng raised an eyebrow and gave him a sideways glance, then he pat the dust off the booklet's page and read out loud as he browsed: "The males of the black Mamba giant snakes have two complete sets of genitals, including two testes, and two penises, both of which are fully barbed. This allows it to hook itself deeply into the female's inner canals, the friction bringing about strong pleasant sensations.... The males of the mammoth elephants have only one reproductive organ, but it's massive in size, and the volume of semen is plentiful and very rich..."