Chapter 6

Zhou Yun Sheng brought Xiao Anchun back to the temporary cave, finding out more information about the other party on the way, including his involuntary circumstances.

Pitiful Xiao Anchun unconsciously devolved a lot of information, even though he thought he was covering it up well.

His real name was An Chun, a pharmacology student. He was the chief physician's assistant at a Chinese medicine hospital before crossing over. His exact words were 'apprentice to the tribe's pharmacist' and 'he knew how to identify herbs'.

Study of medicine on the beastman planet had only just begun, there was a pharmacist profession, but not every tribe had one. When people fell ill, they were more willing to go to the shaman, and let him read a spell or give a bowl of holy water blessed by the beast god. There was no pharmacist in the Bayan tribe. Xiao Anchun wanted to introduce the Chinese medicinal technology of the Empire to the tribe, but there hasn't been an opportunity.

"Male god, if you ever get sick or injured, you can come to me. My medical skills are unparalleled on this planet." Xiao Anchun puffed out his chest.

He hasn't chatted so much with another person in a long time. The females in the tribe ostracized him, and the males only cared about sleeping with him. No one wanted to talk to him. Of course, even if they did, they couldn't understand what he was talking about.

But there was no such feeling of disconnection when talking to the male god. Although the other party rarely responded, as long as he smiled slightly, or looked at him encouragingly, Xiao Anchun felt like he was bathed in a spring breeze. How exhilarating, he felt like the male god understood everything.

"Okay, if I feel sick, I'll come find you." Zhou Yun Sheng didn't hate Xiao Anchun's babbling, and he could understand the sorrow of drifting alone on a primitive planet.

Zhao Xuan was not happy, he reared back and buckled his lover, reminding him to not to just talk to others, but also pay attention to his husband.

Xiao Anchun received the golden lion's glare and quickly closed his mouth and raised his hands, making a gesture of surrender. This made Zhou Yun Sheng burst into laughter. He leaned down and printed a kiss on the big lion's furry ear, and kneaded his slightly raised chin, his eyes full of tenderness.

Zhao Xuan was very satisfied. He used his tail to hook his lover's ankle. The tip of his tail rubbing along his slender legs. He rubbed his groin and poked his tail into his loincloth.

Xiao Anchun's cheeks reddened, and he didn't dare walk besides the big lion. He slowly fell back a few steps, and, finding nothing after looking left and right, secretly muttered in his heart: Only on this beastman planet would such a combination of male god and beast exist. I don't know how they have sex. That golden lion's thing seems to be thicker and bigger than all the male beastkin I've ever seen. Can it even fit...

Thinking of this, he unconsciously shivered, and his red cheeks almost let out smoke, he was even more afraid to look up.

Two hours later, the group finally arrived at their destination. Zhou Yun Sheng jumped down from the back of the big lion and invited Xiao Anchun to have dinner. The sky was already dark, at this time, the food would have already been distributed. If he went back, he could only fill his stomach with some wild fruits. Not wanting to go hungry, Xiao Anchun immediately agreed.

"Male god, don't move, I'll do it." His principle was to always repay kindness. He stopped Zhou Yun Sheng, who was about to cook the dragon meat, and took out two pieces of flint, lit a fire and made a simple grill, then he dragged the over hundred catties of meat to the flame. In his opinion, although the male god was a few centimeters taller than him, his body was very slim, and there was a big lion to take care of. The male god must have no strength, so this kind of heavy work should be left to him.