Chapter 11

"How long will the salt last?" Zhou Yun Sheng carefully picked out the fishbones for his lover.

Because of his large bites, he'd inevitably get fishbones stuck in his throat. Although it was unlikely to injure him, he still felt uncomfortable.

Zhao Xuan growled fawningly while licking his lover's wrists, very happy with his partner's tenderness. This honeymoon trip was as great as he'd expected, he really gained a lot of happy and beautiful memories. If they could stay here forever, that would be fine.

"If we use it sparingly, it can last a least a month." The male god and the golden lion didn't eat the forest's beasts, so they couldn't supplement the salt with beast blood.

"Good, Xuan and I will go buy salt at the coast in two days." Zhou Yun Sheng nodded.

"But the merman tribe only accepts red crystals, no bartering. If we don't have red crystals, they won't give us salt. I heard the tribe's elders say that the merman tribe's warriors are very powerful. Not only are they the rulers of the sea, they can even grow legs to fight on land. They control a large number of salt fields, and all the land tribes have no choice but to buy salt from them. So, they have no shortage of red crystals for cultivation. Their warriors are all above level six, as strong as the Renault tribe."

Xiao Anchun paused, then said in a low voice: "It's difficult for two fists to resist four hands. No matter how powerful the big lion is, it can't fight the entire merman tribe. You shouldn't go to the coast. Let's find another way, okay? I heard that you can also find salt on land, it's in the ground."

"No, Xuan and I already searched the area." Zhou Yun Sheng shook his head.

Xiao Anchun's face wilted.

Zhou Yun Sheng wasn't worried, he waved his hand: "You don't need to fuss over this matter. We have our ways. Just wait at home. Make sure you don't leave Xuan's territory after we leave."

Xiao Anchun nodded obediently. He would've suggested that they send him to the Dada tribe in exchange for salt again, but the male god's stern eyes made him back down. His heart felt both moved and troubled.

At this moment, a large, snow white tiger jumped out of the bushes, carrying a massive fish. He leaned down, bowing to the golden lion before slowly walking over to throw the fish onto the ground.

"Just in time." Zhou Yun Sheng waved him over and pointed to Xiao Anchun. "Snow, this is Xiao Anchun. Can I bother you to take care of him after we leave? Don't let other beasts take him away."

The white tiger growled softly in agreement, reaching his head up to sniff at Xiao Anchun's neck, as if memorizing his scent. Xiao Anchun didn't dare move, he drew his neck in tightly, his head almost touching his chest, his timid appearance truly resembling a quail.

Zhou Yun Sheng chuckled inwardly, patting Xiao Anchun's shoulder soothingly: "Don't be scared, Snow's a throwback beast. He has intelligence and thoughts, mentally, he's essentially the same as us. You'll get along well with him. If you have any troubles, you can ask him for help. He'll understand."

The Bayan tribe also had two throwback beasts, but because they were thoroughly ostracized, they usually slept on the outskirts. Only when the number of warriors in the hunting teams was short would they be called out, and even then, they were often used as cannon fodder. Xiao Anchun saw all this and felt sympathy. So, his acceptance for throwback beasts was naturally much higher than others.

He was instantly no longer afraid, he raised his head and smiled at Snow, taking hold of his big paw and shaking it up and down: "Nice to meet you. Since Snow is a friend of the male god and the big lion, that makes you my friend too. We're a loving family." Stranded in a strange world, his desire for friends and family had surpassed all other emotions, and he was willing to sacrifice everything for them.