Chapter 14

NSFW!!

Zhou Yun Sheng had just entered the tree house when the stupid lion pounced on him, pushing him to the soft floor.

His loincloth was pulled away by a rough tongue, revealing a round bottom and slender legs.

"Oww, slow down!" He felt the stupid lion's tongue impatiently spread open his cheeks, exploring his sweet hole, the small barbs stabbing at his tender flesh. There was an agonizing burn, so he promptly called out a reminder.

Zhao Xuan's eager movements slowed down. He pressed his lover's white rump down with one paw, preventing him from turning over, and his other paw spread apart his legs, exposing his privates. The pink flower was already moist from his prods, lower down, two small globes were pressed against the floor, very enticing.

Zhao Xuan pulled out his tongue and licked along the seam to reach the two globes. Hearing his lover's sexy moans, he flipped him over and began slowly sucking on his erect manhood.

Zhou Yun Sheng arched his hips, pushing himself in deeper into the lion's mouth. One hand supported his weight, the other hand fingered himself, rubbing in and out, his legs bent apart. It was too much stimulation, the ecstasy making him writhe.

"Come on, don't stretch it out." He had already fit in three fingers, but he still felt so empty. Seeing the stupid lion still meticulously licking his shaft, he had no choice but to urge him on.

His lover's enthusiastic reactions caused Zhao Xuan to let out a low roar, proud and delighted. He finally let go of the shaft that was dripping wet, and slowly lowered his huge body, his burning hot rod teasing that entrance, pushing in inch by inch.

The huge rod stretched his hole, somewhat unbearable. Zhou Yun Sheng tried to relax his body, taking deep breaths and clenching his back entrance, swallowing the lion's giant stem. The initial pain was gradually replaced by numbness, but there was an indescribable emptiness. He gritted his teeth, and wrapped his two long legs around the lion's waist, causing him to slip further in.

The sense of emptiness dissipated in an instant. Because the lion's tool was too large, Zhou Yun Cheng's flat stomach puffed up a little, the outline of a long and think shape clearly visible.

He pressed down the bulge with one hand and tugged the lion's thick mane with the other, urging in a hoarse voice: "Move stupid, what are you doing, waiting for food?"

Waiting for food? It's more than enough to eat you!

Zhao Xuan growled and quickly adjusted his position, his two huge globes continually smacking his lover's plump moons, making a crisp "plopping" sound.

Zhou Yun Sheng's belly undulated, his most sensitive points ruthlessly attacked. The continuously rising pleasure was dizzying, his vision blurring. His legs had already fallen off, limply spread haphazardly on the floor. His hips were sore, his rump trembled with each thrust, and the red beads on his chest were swollen, he looked very tragic.

However, he refused to admit defeat, along with excited moans, he continued taunting the stupid lion, mockingly asking if he was still waiting for dinner to arrive.

Zhao Xuan really adored his lover's obstinate character, especially in bed. He snorted, apparently amused. His waist and hips resembled a pile driver, slamming in and out with consistent pressure, planning to make his lover shout out and beg for mercy.

It was absolutely impossible to make Zhou Yun Sheng beg for mercy. He gripped the tip of his shaft, stemming the inevitable eruption, and clenched rhythmically, trying to shove the stupid lion over the edge first.