Chapter 8

Slight NSFW

"What do you want?" Zhou Yun Sheng leaned against the tree trunk, his voice still hoarse.

"Females shouldn't breed with throwback beasts. They are monsters that can go mad at any time. We came to bring you back to the tribe." One male spoke out their intentions.

"And if I don't go?" Zhou Yun Sheng raised his eyebrows.

"Then we'll kill this lion. He is a throwback beast. Once he leaves the tribe and returns to the forest, he is no different from a real beast. Beasts have always been our food." Their intention was to kill Zhao Xuan and bring his body back for food.

Zhou Yun Sheng gave a chilling smile, then reached out and gently stroked the lion's robust back, saying icily: "My love, you're so big and covered in muscles. They look at you and want to make you into roast meat, what do you say about that?"

Zhao Xuan turned his head and gently touched his partner's nose with his nose, letting out a gentle groan, as if comforting him so he wouldn't get too angry.

The male beastkin who were completely ignored by the two revealed a fierce expression.

Although they had witnessed the power of the golden lion's roar, it had already been two months, and they had not been substantially harmed, so that previous fear had long been replaced by greed. They wanted the beautiful female, and they wanted to eat the golden lion and absorb his strength.

Yes, on this continent, not only could the red crystals help the male beastkin enhance their strength, the meat of animals with high level blood had the same effect, and the energy's purity far exceeded the red crystals. However, the red crystals could be exchanged for goods, and high-quality beast meat needed to be earned through battle.

The golden lion was so formidable, it certainly must be a descendant of the ancient Beast King, the Golden Lion. His flesh was very precious, they might upgrade several levels after eating it.

Thinking of this, the male beastmen's eyes shined, and the leader signaled for them to besiege from different angles. At the same time, Zhou Yun Sheng lithely jumped up a giant tree and looked down.

This was a fight without suspense. If it wasn't for interstellar law, Zhao Xuan would've already torn these people who coveted his wife into pieces. He swept his tail and sent the three men behind him flying, then he soared through the air and landed on another man, dazing the opponent with an angry roar. In the blink of an eye, one beast seriously injured four men, the remaining two were petrified, throwing away their spears and fleeing, their horrified screams trailing behind them.

The beasts lurking in the bushes sneered, inwardly scolding: Fools, daring to provoke the king, this is the same powerfully beast that bit out the neck of the tyrannosaurus ah!

Zhao Xuan didn't pursue them, nor did he kill the four unconscious men. Instead, he raised his head and let out a deafening roar. The roar passed through the clouds, audible to all the beasts in the forest.

Since the throwback beasts couldn't find humanoid female partners, they had no choice but to mate with the wild beasts, leaving behind a group of offspring with the genes of throwback beasts. Therefore, the average intelligence of the beasts on this beastman planet was very high, and they could communicate in simple ways. The Beast King's roar was only a series of meaningless sounds when heard by the beastkin, but to the wild animals, it was no different from an imperial edict.

He was commanding the beasts living within his territory: Expel all beastkin, don't allow them to hunt or gather in his territory, or else!

Zhao Xuan could only defend himself. Unless his life was threatened, he couldn't kill the natives, so he had no way to destroy these beastkin. But this didn't mean that he had no means to punish them.