Chapter 10

Slight NSFW

The next day, ten females gathered in the valley under the cliff, eight of them were chattering excitedly, while two had bound hands.

They were Muhl and Xiao Anchun.

Because the sex ratio was out of balance, the males far outnumbered the females. So, the females lived very well regardless of which tribe they belonged too, since numerous males were ready and willing to take care of them.

In order to highlight the Bayan tribe's sincerity, the selected females were very attractive. They were escorted to the Dada tribe by several male beastkin, all laughing and joking around, not looking the least bit homesick, a stark contrast to Xiao Anchun and Muhl's gloominess.

As soon as it turned midday and the group found an open space to rest, Xiao Anchun blew the whistle. He thought that the whistle's sound would be very loud, but in fact, no sound came out. It seemed to be a dead whistle?

Xiao Anchun felt a little nervous. His wrists were tied, but his fingers were unrestricted, he twisted the whistle this way and that way, blowing it over and over, but it remained silent.

I'm doomed, it really is a dead whistle! Was the male god that unreliable? He slapped his forehead in frustration and slumped against a tree trunk.

The male beastman who was responsible for escorting him saw him continuously blowing into a bamboo tube, but thinking that he was only playing around, he didn't bother with it. Seeing that it was almost time to set off again, he cut the rope that connected Xiao Anchun to Muhl and brought Xiao Anchun to a nearby clearing.

"What are you doing?" Xiao Anchun saw the other man's uncaring expression and reflexively clamped his legs. But the situation was worse than he'd imagined, the other man wasn't planning to r*pe him, instead, he took out a coarse dagger and gestured to his lips.

"The old shaman doesn't want you talking indiscriminately, so I've been ordered to cut off your tongue." The beastman squeezed Xiao Anchun's lower jaw, forcing his mouth open.

Xiao Anchun screamed "Ahhhhh, ahhhh" but the group resting nearby just looked at him curiously, no one thought to save him. There were even a few females who revealed gloating smiles. Only Muhl jumped up and tried to rush over, but some of the females knocked him down, punching and kicking. They'd obviously received instructions from Addie, who'd never let his love rival off easy.

Seeing the tip of the knife reaching into his mouth, slowly pressing against the base of his tongue, Xiao Anchun felt deep despair, closing his eyes and bracing for pain. But the pain he'd expected never came, instead, the man who was trying to hurt him slowly fell to the ground, his eyes unfocused, revealing the male god standing behind him.

Zhou Yun Sheng picked his ears, his expression very annoyed: "Only I and Xuan can hear the whistle, and it's ear-splittingly loud. You blew it so much we almost went deaf."

"Sorry male god, I didn't know. Male god, you really came to save me, you're my savior!" Xiao Anchun plopped down on his knees, hugging the male god's long legs as he blubbered.

He was so moved that he could no longer form coherent sentences.

Zhou Yun Sheng kicked him away, worried that he would stain his leg with snot, and turned towards Zhao Xuan, who had already dealt with the other male beastkin. The eight females cowered together in a group, pleading with the golden lion not to eat them.

Zhao Xuan snapped the legs of the unconscious males then flicked his tail around his lover and pulled him up onto his back, ready to leave. Xiao Anchun absentmindedly wiped away his tears and snot, blindly following behind the two. From today on, he'll be the male god's follower.