Chapter 19

NSFW!!

Xiao Anchun had to chop for a long time before successfully cutting off a large piece of meat. It's not that the tyrannosaurus' meat was tough, but the armor like skin wrapped around it was too difficult to penetrate.

He poked at it for a long time and didn't make a dent. Fortunately, Snow took pity on him and helped him tear off a piece of skin, allowing him to cut at the meat.

He shoved the meat into his bag, satisfied, then turned around just in time to see Kuhn's retreating back, and couldn't help but pout.

"Male god, you just let him go like that? Don't you want to teach him a lesson?" He wasn't a fan of murder, but Kuhn had tried to poison everyone, it really was an unforgivable sin. But the male god not only didn't discipline him, he also helped him become a 7th-level warrior. This situation was a bit abnormal.

"He was taught his lesson a long time ago. You'll understand later. What's the point of murder? All you get is a useless corpse. The most pleasurable form of revenge is allowing your enemy to reach their greatest heights, then pushing them off, letting them slowly bleed out in regret and despair." Zhou Yun Sheng narrowed his eyes and smiled, his gentle tone soothed Xiao Anchun's ears, but the words made him tremble.

He wondered just what kind of retribution Kuhn had gotten, but now was not the time to care about that, because the male god gave him a difficult task - to turn all eight hundred catties of meat they'd cut out into cured meat. Just how much salt would this require?

"I have plenty of salt, you just have to ask when needed." Zhou Yun Sheng waved his hand, unconcerned.

With Kuhn gone, he no longer had to be cautious with his resources.

Xiao Anchun didn't question it, and said resolutely: "Okay, half will be made into cured meat, the other half we'll hang up to make jerky. I'll have to build a special oven to dry out the meat when we get back."

Snow yowled, apparently looking forward to it.

With a few hundred catties of dried meat and the charcoal, they could safely cruise through the cold winter.

A few months later, Xiao Anchun was hand washing the male god's winter loincloths in a wooden cast. Snow, who had grown stronger yet again, was resting beside him, enjoying the warm spring sun, occasionally using his tail to swat his sweetheart's rump.

Zhao Xuan was embracing his lover in the tree house, napping. Spring was the season for mating, and he couldn't completely control his desires. They'd done it many times last night, afterwards, his lover's hoarse voice, puffy eyes, and limp legs made him feel truly satisfied. Currently, their lower bodies were entangled together, white residue dotted a few places, and that tell-tale musky scent still hadn't dissipated from last night.

A bird flew down to sit on the window sill and chirped, rousing Zhou Yun Sheng up. He frowned tightly, and rubbed his sore waist, saying in a disapproving tone: "You still haven't pulled out?"

Zhao Xuan shook his mane, and began slowly pulling out. But before barely pulling out half-way, his lower half started swelling and hardening, making Zhou Yun Sheng groan and glare back in contempt.

Zhao Xuan growled plaintively and not only didn't withdraw, he began thrusting in and out. That place was untreated from last night, so it was still very moist. The evidence slowly seeped out with each lunge, providing lubrication. The mucky scent that filled the air thickened.

Zhou Yun Sheng grabbed the lion's mane with one hand, and covered the lion's face with the other, as if he was about to push him away and also pull him in closer. While he hesitated, Zhao Xuan ruthlessly attacked his most sensitive places, making him gasp. Zhou Yung Sheng unwilling grabbed the lion's mane and sank into an ocean of lust