Coming out

We sat there in silence for awhile before Todoroki just waited there patiently  while I thought about what to say. I also thought about whether or not he would still love me, and a bunch of negative things. Then I was finally able to muster  up enough courage to finally say it, although I still stuttered a bit. " T-Todoroki, I-I'm Tran's, and I get if you don't love me anymore because of it. " I said on the verge of tears , expecting to hear him say that he doesn't love me anymore, and that I'm just a fake boy. Instead I was met with a kiss on my cheek.
" I told you, I will always love you no matter what." He said as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug, and I hugged back.
" Mido, will you be my boyfriend?" Todo asked.
" B-But I'm worthless and stupid, and I'm not even a real boy." I responded.
" Mido, you are not worthless or stupid. You are one of the smartest people I know, and you are a valid boy." Todo replied.
" Yes, I'll be your boyfriend Todo." I said as I looked up at him and smiled.
" Then you can call my Shoto." He said.
" Ok, then you can call me Izuku. Also, maybe we should tell my mom, I don't like leaving her in the dark." I replied.
" Ok." Shoto said.
        Just then we both got up from my bed, and went downstairs to tell my mom. I knew my mom would accept me, afterall she accepted when I came out to her as trans. When we got to the living room my mom was in there watching television. " Hey mom, I have something to tell you." I said.
" Yeah, what is it Izuku?" She asked as she paused the TV.
" Well um, this is my borfriend." I said, gesturing to Shoto.
" I'm so glad you finally found someone Izu! Honestly the two of you are kinda cute together!" She responded with her eyes lighting up from happiness.
" M-Mom!" I replied a little embarrassed at her reaction.
        Shoto just smiled. Then he culled my cheek and kissed me. I was flustered and embarrassed that my mom saw that. My mom then made the same sound that a fan would make when seeing their favorite celebrity. I just stood there a complete blushing mess while watching this whole thing go down. My mom was basically acting like a fan girl.
   After that we just went up to bed, since it was getting pretty late. I went into the bathroom to change and Shoto changed in the bathroom after me. I got super dysphoric about Shoto seeing me without my binder on, but he just did the best he could to comfort me. After that we both got into my bed. I snuggled up to Shoto, and he wrapped his arms around me. Being so close to Shoto like this made me get butterflies in my stomach and I blushed madly. Shoto leaned down and kissed my forehead. " Goodnight love." He said.
" Goodnight Sho." I responded, then we both drifted off to sleep.

Sorry for this being a short chapter. Hope you enjoyed!