Don't Go

As I let go, I finally felt at peace. I will finally be free from this cage that is my body. I will finally be free from all the pain and the dysphoria. Then I felt someone grab my hand. I looked over my shoulder to see that it was Todoroki.
" Please, just let me go. Please." I pleaded softly, tears flowing down my cheeks like an endless river.
" No Izuku, I can't do that. I can't just let you die." Todoroki said as he cried.
He then lifted me up and over the railing. I tried to resist and get him to let go, but I was too weak. When he put me down I just slumped down on the ground. Todoroki sat down next to me and hugged me tightly. I just sobbed into his shoulder as he held me.
" Why Mido? Why?" Todoroki asked in a shaky voice.
"Please just let me die. I can't handle it anymore. I can't handle all the pain. It's just too much. You deserve someone better than me anyways." I replied, still sobbing into his shoulder.
" Mido, you are perfect for me, and I love you just the way you are. I always will no matter what. So please, don't leave me. I don't know what I would do without you." Todoroki responded, hugging me even tighter.
We stayed there for awhile. The wind seemed to sing a song of sadness. Both me and Todorki were just sitting there in each other's arms, crying. It's your fault that he is crying! So stupid! You can't do anything! You can't even manage to kill yourself!
" Todo, can we go home?" I asked quietly.
"Of course Mido, your mom is probably worried about you anyways." He said.
Then we both got up and began the walk home. Todo grabbed my hand gently. The walk home was silent other than the wind. I just looked down at the ground the whole way back. I couldn't look up at Todo, especially after what just happened.
When we got back to my house, we both walked up to the door and Todo knocked. The door quickly swung open to reveal my mother in a panicked state. She instantly hugged me and cried into my shirt. " I was so worried about you! Why did you run off at this time without at least telling me where you were going?" She asked.
" I'm sorry mom." That was all I could say.
We all went inside and I sat down on the couch. Todo sat down next to me and put his arm around me, pulling me in close to him. I blushed at being so close to Todo, and my mom seeing us like this. My Mom sat down on the other side of me. I somehow knew what my mom was going to ask.
" Izuku, where did you go?" She asked again.
" To the park." I said.
"Why?" She responded.
I just broke down and started crying again. I didn't have the strength to say what I tried to do. I was just a mess. Stupid idiot! Now you made both Todoroki and your mom cry! It's all your fault!
" He-"Todoroki began to say, but I interrupted him by just tugging on his shirt. I looked up at him silently begging him to not say it. I didn't want to make mom worry about me anymore than she already was. He seemed to understand. Then he looked up again at my mom.
" He probably just needed some air or something." Todoroki said shrugging his shoulders.
" Yeah I guess that could be true. Izuku?" She asked looking at me, and I just nodded my head in response.
" Hey, Mrs. Midoryia, would it be ok if I spent the night?" Todorki asked my mom, surprising me a little.
" Oh, uh, sure. Izuku, is that ok with you." Mom said.
" Yeah, it's fine with me. Just, what about clothes for tomorrow Todoroki?" I responded.
" I can just quickly run and get some from my dorm." He replied.
" Ok." I said.
" Alrigth, I go grab my clothes now. See you in a bit." Todoroki spoke. He then leaned down and kissed my forehead softly, then waved and left. I was just a blushing  mess.
" So Izuku, are you two together?" Mom asked.
" Um..., uh, m-maybe?" I said.
" Well, I'm glad that you found someone." Mom responded while smiling.
I smiled in return and then went to my room for a bit. I just changed into my pjs but left my binder on for obvious reasons. I probably wont take it off until Todo has gone to sleep. In the morning I'll just have to rush to put it on. A few minuets passed and I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and went downstairs. My mom opened the door and let Todo in.
" Hello, I'm back." He said smiling at me and my mom.
" Hey Todo." I responded.
I smiled at him and gestured for him to follow me to my room. When we got into my room I shut the door behind us and sat down on the bed. I patted the sheets next to me and Todo sat down. There is something that I need to talk to him about if this relationship is going to work. I was getting really nervous though.
" Hey T-Todo, there is something that I need to talk to you about if this relationship between us is going to work. Please don't think of me any differently." I said.
" What is it Mido, you can tell me anything. Like I said before, I will always love you no matter what." He responded.
Anxiety was slowly taking ahold of me. I took some deep breaths, and tried to calm myself down. I hope he doesn't hate me for this. He probably will. I looked down at the ground, and began to feel tears slowly make their way down my face, again. I sat there thinking, trying to figure out what to say.