I'm Sorry

December 5: Paige
I walked backstage, my hands shaking noticeably as I grab one of the mics and head down the ramp.

"Hey guys. So I have some very important news. A few days ago, I was nauseous and my fiancée took me to the hospital. Turns out I'm pregnant." A collective gasp echoes through the crowd and I give a small smile. "So the doctor issued for me to stay out of competition until I delivered the--" Someone's theme comes on and Alicia Fox enters the ring.
"Wow, you're pregnant?" I nod slightly, "wow, whoever got you pregnant must be blind." Tears streamed down my face as Alicia dropped the mic and slapped me across the face. I stumble back and she spears me, her shoulder connecting to my stomach. I scream out in pain and AJ, Nikki, Brie, Summer Rae, Dean and Colby run down the ramp and surround me. Dean knelt beside me and I look up at him.
"Dean, my stomach."
"I'm taking you to the hospital, and then I'm talking to Vince." I nod and Dean picks me up, carrying me out of the ring. Little did I know that blood stained the mat where I laid.

AJ Lee:
We walk backstage and I instantly turn to Victoria and slap her. She holds her face, falling backwards and staring at me in shock.
"You could've made Saraya lose the baby you idiot! Her pregnancy was high risk!"
"I didn't know."
"Well maybe, before you decide to spear a pregnant woman, get the facts first." I growl out, "perra."
"What did you say?"
"I called you a bitch. Problem?"
"I said it was an accident."
"Will it be an accident if Saraya loses the baby? Did you not see the blood on the mat when Jon carried her from the ring?" I shake my head at her and walk away. I had to see if Saraya was alright.

Colby Lopez:
I watch as AJ attacks Victoria and walks away. I walk towards Tenille and sit down beside her, tears streamed down her face as she looked at me.
"What's wrong?"
"It didn't make it."
"What?"
"The baby's gone."