Chapter 2

Salinda
I arrived in Johannesburg and my heart felt lighter and I smiled at myself thinking I have actually pulled this thing off. I can finally breath. Am free of Sizwe. I got in at the bonjure garage and went to grab the newspaper and juice and pie. I Went to the chairs and sat there and ate while checking for a place to stay and what my next move now.As I sat there I thought of my life. My name is Salinda Kritzia Smith. Am 25 years of age and am a qualified accountant. My aunt sold me off to Sizwe family when I was 18 and Sizwe was 30 years. The first 4 years of my marriage was amazing. Sizwe did everything for me and took care of me like no body business. Every girl in Durban envied me and my life. His a big shot construction guy and everyone wanted a piece of him. He took me to university and had an accounting firm for me when I graduated but that all came crashing when he saw one guy kiss my cheek after confessing how much he loves me. I didn't have time to react because Sizwe smashed him in to pieces and took me home and he did the same. The last 3 years have been hell on earth. Iv been his punching bag, his sexual release doll and his emotional release target. He has been a living monster. Iv been out of hospitals more than I could even count. I have a plate at the back of my head that holding my head together. I got that from a new years beating. Iv lost friends and most certainly  family. Am all alone and now this is a fresh start in a new world. Am ready for this journey.

6 months later

Sizwe
" You mean to tell me that you can't find one lousy girl?, what kind of an IT specialist are you" I roared as I grab my bags and Left their offices.My name is Sizwe Dhlomo, I am Dhlomo construction. My life has been amazing. I married the love of my life who has been amazing to me and I have been an ass to her. I know I should not hit her or rape her or do all the ugly things that I do to her but I feel if I stop she will leave me. I am who I am because of her. She keeps the monster in me at bay. Its been six months since iv been looking for her and she has been smart. She left with 300 thousand and all her jewelry. She left all the ones that have insurance and could be traced. I have to give it up to her she smarter than iv given her credit. She dumped her phone at Umtwalume am not sure if she still around there or if she not. She knows no one outside of Durban. Iv have had her head in every newspaper in the last 2 months more over the ones in Durban because I think she still here. Iv called her family more than a million times and she still have not been in touch. Now its a matter of tracking account jobs and just wait for that money to finish and she will pop up and ill make her pay for all my troubles. I drove off to my lady friend to get a few fucks even though I know they wont help because I really need my Salinda.

Salinda
Its been a peaceful 6 months. Iv found a place at Edanvale lyndhurst and am loving it. Am renting a bachelor pad and its nice an cozy. My neighbors are amazing I have an old lady on my far right and they is my now new friend Mbali who is a lawyer by my left. My life is good. I work at a small company that deals with life insurance and investment plans. I picked that place because of the fact that its small and its private own and my information wont be put on the data base so that makes life harder for Sizwe to find me.  I love my job because we hardly have big shots, we only deal with old people and youngsters that want to invest and make big bucks and its makes my life easier because that will mean less running to people that Sizwe might know. Am happy and content but not forsaking my safety. I have self defense classes and shooting classes not to forget karate classes to help in case of a physical assault. My trainer has been an amazing lady. I picked a lady because I feel safer with woman than man. Am still good money wise thanks to my investment and budgeting. Plus i live a regular life nothing fancy am always home. I walked out of the shooting range and went to the coffee spot opposite it to get some breakfast. I got there and ordered a bran muffin and some hot milo and went to sit at a corner that gives me a view of the door and parking lot. The waiter came through and handed me my order and left.

Akani khuzwayo
My name is Akani Khuzwayo and am 33 years old. Am a business man but mostly am an under operative agent. Iv worked for my government over the years to bring down drug lords, fraud and serial killers. The reason I have had 100% successful rate in all my assignments is because no one suspects anything. Am a ghost in the underworld business yet am classified as the world most sought out agent or assassins. My name is ghost in the underworld. I have no time to live life to my fullest because am always busy. I have no family members apart my brothers in the Army who have become my family with they wives and children. We were all orphans until the government recruited us at 12 and we have been together ever since. I walked into the coffee shop opposite Max shooting range and ordered an Americano then walked to my table and stopped halfway when I noticed a woman sitting there. She had a black bennie, black scarf around her neck, long sleeves top and black shoes and pants. I moved to a table that I can study her from. Iv always been having my coffee here and today is the first time am seeing this woman here. I know almost everyone walking in here. She lifted her head up and did a full sweep of the room and looked to her side. She was using on of the silver appliances on the counter to check behind her. I must say I was impressed.Right than Zumbu came in.
Zumbu: Sir we need to go if we will cover the 10 o clock meeting. I looked at my beauty in black one last time and I left the restaurant to my 10 o clock meeting. I arrived at one of the government under cover offices 328 and found the boardroom with the secretary of defense and the defense politicians who makes sure that the country stays safe. They all got up and I greeted and we all sat down.
Secretary of defense: We have an issue here. They is a war that is about to start and I want us to contain it before its get out of hands. He handed us files " In those files you will find Sizwe Dhlomo from Dhlomo construction who basically runs Durban. He launders money for big shot gangsters all over the world meaning his connected. The people he helps will do everything to make sure he stays in business.It was brought into my attention that a month ago he started doing business with Russia biggest cartel Denisovich cartel and that cannot be happening. It will enable the guy to do unimaginable things and we cannot have that. We need to convince Sizwe Dhlomo that he can not help this guy with cleaning his money and the only way we can do that is to find his missing wife." He says as he switches on the screen and then pictures of the most beautiful woman iv ever laid my eyes on.She was tall and slim yet curvy wearing a red dress next to Sizwe and he was talking to someone who was not in the shot. Her smile was fixed yet if you looked closer you could see it wasn't a genuine smile. Her blue eyes we as light as a sky and her tiny breasts created the cutes cleavage. She looked inviting and yet a sadness was lurking in her eyes. Something about her looked familiar like I know her. He slides a few more pictures and in all of them apart the graduation day photo she looked haunted and sad. Her graduation picture they both looked happy an content. Something in me kept telling me that I know her but for now ill ignore my instincts and focus.
Me: So basically you want to find the wife that been missing for 6 months now, Sizwe who is one of the richest man who probably has hired someone to help him find his wife haven't been able to locate his wife. Maybe he killed her and berried her. You cannot tell me he has not found her. Anyways When you find the wife who clearly dont want to be found or is dead. what are you planing to do with her?
Secretary of defense: According to our sources his losing it without her. So if we find her and bargain her to him and in return ask he stops working with the Denisovich cartel. I looked around to find the man around me nodding to this ludicrous idea.
" your job is to find her and bring her here and ill convince her husband to make the change or he never sees his wife again. If Denisovich cartel's money is not stopped then a lot of people will have money to do a lot of damage in our world" he stands up letting us know we are dismissed. I take the file and as am about to leave the secretary of defense comes to me.
Secretary of defense: The President is trying to have relations with Russia right now and stopping they biggest threat Denisovich. They are a biggest threat to Russia and soon to the whole world since they expanding and lucky for us South Africa was they first pick giving us ample time to help our President out. You have never disappointed don't disappoint now. He walked off and so did I. I found Zumbu smoking outside the car. I just stood next to him trying to calm down.
Zumbu: Tough meeting boss? He throws the cigarette and steps on it.
Me: Yes, take me home. We drove to Sandton.