Chapter 10

Salinda
I walked in and I saw Akani and my heart stopped for a minute. I took small breaths to calm myself as I made my way in.
Me: Good morning... i greeted and got down to the presentation. When all was done I sat down and took a sip of my water.
Mr Giba: Thank you Miss Smith for your wonderful work. I smiled.
Akani: Will she be the person who will be dealing with my account? He asked with no emotions what so ever
Mr Giba: Yes and Ill be helping here and there.
Akani: okay set up a meeting tomorrow for your most convenient time to come at my office and will go through finer details. I was beyond happy for my first big account and to prove to Mr Giba that am more than just an empty skull with looks. We shook hands and I felt like I was being electrocuted from my toes to my head but not in a stinging way but more of a warm fuzzy feeling spreading from within. This man has been saving my life from day one and now his about to jump start my career. I walked out of the room shaking my ass little to give myself that sway effect of am the boss as I went to my office.

Sizwe
I got up and went to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. Iv been in lesotho for a year now and am still planning my revenge on Salinda and her goons. Iv been living off the money that I make as a working class man.I live like a common man and have a job at one construction site as a manager. Am lying low until who ever is helping Salinda other than the Khuzwayo boy come to light. Iv even went through the trouble of learning Sesotho. I sat there thinking of all the million things that I would do to make her life a misery before she dies. All my offshore accounts were frozen. Tk man are under surveillance. Who ever this bitch been opening her thighs too really knows on how to make life a living hell for me and they day is coming. Ill be king again

Akani
I drove all the way to my office with just her on my mind. I could get her off my mind. I called Zumbu.
Zumbu: sho boss
Me: I need a favor can you do a check to see if Salinda Dhlomo has been dating anyone or is dating anyone if not can you give me her number?
Zumbu: give me an hour
Me: olryt. I hang up and tried to work which was close to impossible. Her voice kept playing in my mind and all I could think about was her. How on earth did I let her go for so long.

(Somewhere in a hotel )
He looked at me as if am the only woman that he has ever laid eyes on. His looks alone made me shiver with so much want and need. He walked closer to me and pushed me against the hotel cool white wall, my body was already burning up with so much need and want. All i could think about was him in me. I swallowed hard as he moved his hands in slow motion down to my honey pot while he looked deep into my eyes as if his searching my soul for something. Just as smoothly he inserted a finger a little roughly causing my breath to catch.He grinned the most devilish yet handsome smile and ravished my mouth like a hungry animal making my whole body shiver in anticipation of what can be next. My body was on fire yet the wall helped to ease the heat a bit. We kissed for what seems to be hours but yet it was only just seconds. He was slowly making circular motions making my whole body tense in anticipation. I shifted a bit causing him to pin me harder into the wall. He than went down leaving wet kisses everywhere he kissed and just as i was think i was about to lose it. He stopped with his finger and looked at me shyly with eyes filled of so much passion.
Him: Isabella... he whisperer causing my whole body to shiver as he left bite kisses all over my hip bone. " you going to do exactly what am going to ask of you no questions" he whispered with his deep voice causing me to nearly pee myself. Before I could give him an answer he went down on me like a man possessed. I was screaming as if I was being chased by a monster. My one leg was now wrapped on his shoulder and my one leg on the floor I was slowly losing balance as I could feel myself about to climax. My whole body vibrated and loud I came screaming and holding his head in place. When the last bit of my climax rushed over me I collapsed and he let me slide down to the floor as i tried to catch my breath. I looked up to find him un doing his pants and his big boy sprang out of his pants all eager. And I knew right there and than that am in trouble and they is a big possibility that tomorrow I might not be able to walk properly.