Chapter 14

Somwhere in a hotel in Sandton
I walked to the lounge as one of the guys gave me an Ipad to show me all of Akani/ghost movements today. I watched as he spent the day with the most beautiful woman that iv ever seen. Through out me watching the pictures, i was seeing the way she looked at him. The love visible in her face. The way she smiled and how she addressed him with so much respect. The best picture was that time they were at Milky Lane and he said some and she scooped a spoonful of ice cream from him than laughed when he tried to do the same. I looked closely at Akani/ghost and saw that he didn't know that he was slowly falling in love with this girl and so Am I. I closed the ipad
Me: keep tabs on him at all times dont let him out of your sight and more information on the girl and keep tabs on her too. I want you to set up a meeting with Sizwe guy TK too they are things we need to discuss. I switched the TV on to check on some news.

Salinda
Me: Ray put the gun down
Ray: tell is bodyguards to put the gun down
Me: you had it up first now both of you put the gun down. Zumbu looked at Akani and he nodded and he put his gun away than I looked at Ray who looked pink but he put his gun away.
Me: now let sit down and let talk this out.
Ray: mxm. He walked out the door leaving me behind with Zumbu and Akani
Me: Am really sorry for my brother behavior, I really dont know what got into him, his really not like this, it just..... Akani came to me and held me for a few seconds and I kept quiet since I was rumbling.
Akani: breathe. I did as he instructed and out if nowhere he hugged me and I stood there in his arms smelling his perfume and wrapping it all in my senses. I snuggled in closer to him and felt his heart beat in my ear.
Akani: That how big brothers react. No need to explain. His voice vibrated within me. It was suppose to be calming me but it was waking up all   Parts of my body that I never knew still knew how to function. After that hug he let go of me and looked right into my eyes and I swear my tummy did a flip flop and I felt it move and I looked down. He placed his fingers underneath my chin and looked into my eyes
Akani: I really had a lovely day today, thank you am going to go now but ill call you later on your cell. I already put my number in it.
Me: okay. He bent down and gave me a forehead kiss and I just melted. He left. I stood there for what seemed like hours but it was only just minutes. I touched my forehead to feel his presence and smiled like a retard.

Akani
I followed Zumbu while switching on my phone we drove out and I noticed we were going to the warehouse we got there and the guys were there. We walked in and Zumbu walking like a mad man. I didnt say anything cause it was clear he was mad.
Zumbu: Majita... he addressed the crowd of 12 guys that we had the. One of the best we have.
" Mr khuzwayo was being followed and tagged nina nithule nithini ngalokho( what do you say about that)?" They was silence in the warehouse you could hear a pen drop
" aybo majita ishile yini imilomo yenu" ( cats got your tongue) still they was silence.
Zumbu: am dividing you into groups of 4 per group. Two for day shift and two for night shift. The first four will be following Mr khuzwayo 24/7. 2 in the morning and 2 at night. The second group will be at the Coners hotel following the guy ill send a picture to yourl now. He fumbled with his phone and the four guys got a notification and the last group will follow Miss smith 24/7 i want reports every 12 hours and I want them in burner phone text. All the equipment and vehicles are here. If anyone tags you than kill yourself cause clearly you aint it now fusegani. The guys left to the equipment room and I was left standing in the room with a very angry looking Zumbu. It was so silent as he was breathing so hard and shaking with rage.
Zumbu: Akani with all due your respect make my job easier by making sure your phone is one at all times or leave a message to let me know if you are unavailable. I have so many things to attend and one of them shouldnt be making sure that I look after a grown adult. Siba dala kabi and you know the world we have put ourselves in. You now longer work for the agency now, you a free lancer meaning no 24 hour protection. You have enemies a list of all the Anc cabinets and political parties minsters shuffling day in out wanting to know who the fuck ghost is and they will kill you to get that information from you. Now stop acting like a fucking normal human and be the gangster/ghost that you have always been. He took a long breathe and turned and left.
Zumbu: nisase lana madoda( yourl are still here) he screamed and I heard shuffling of feet.

Somewhere in a hotel in Sandton
I was pacing up and down after I couldn't get ahold of the guys that were following Akani and I sent two more guys that were working with me to go check what wrong. They came back with the look that I always hate on my people.
Me: what wrong? praat!!( speak)
Sticks: The guys were found in they car with bullet wholes and we got this letter on one of they bodies. The handed me a letter and I read it:
" you cant follow a ghost"
G
I felt the rage boiling in my head from top to bottom I took my phone out and called my main guy from cape town
Me: Ek wil hê dat al die 26 bendes gereed moet wees om via my privaat vliegtuig na Johannesburg te reis en ek wil julle almal binne 4 uur hier hê.  maak dit vinnig of verloor u lewe.( I want all the 26 gang ready to travel via my private plane to Johannesburg and I want you all here in 4 hours. make it fast or lose your life.) i hang up and called one of my warehouse managers to prepare space for my guys cause clearly iv been compromised. I was so angry that I under estimated the man and now iv lost two valuable guys well Akani/ghost khuzwayo let the game begin.