Chapter4

Akani
We have finally found a promising lead in regards to where she might be. So the past few days I have had Zumbu guys on tag along to get more surveillance on her and Today I have to attend my brothers braai with his woman. I took a shower and wore my black ripped jeans, black T-shirt with black dots here and there and wore my black Timbaland. Took my glasses and wallet and drove to go buy alcohol before heading to Simo place.

Salinda
My relationship with Mbali has been amazing the past few days and she is a good friend. We have had dinner at her place a few times and sometimes movie night at my place. Its feels nice having someone that I could completely let go with. I woke up a little nervous today am going to Zindani family braai with Mbali. I open my wardrobe after making my bed to check what I can wear. I picked a black flowing pants with a black polo neck ill tuck it in and wear my brown belt and brown pumps. I went to the kitchen and made two breakfast meals and coffee then left my place with coffee and knocked at Mbali door for what felt like hours. She finally opened the door looking awful.
Mbali: Its 9 oclock... why you up so early? I handed her the coffee and dragged her to my house.
Me: I made breakfast for you. She looked at and screamed her lungs out. She sat down and we had our breakfast over lovely conversation.

Sizwe
I woke up to my phone ringing non stop. I checked my screen to an unknown number. I texted my IT guy to track the call. I answered.
Voice: You take your own time answering my calls.
Sizwe: Its 9am Mr Denisovich, what did I do to get this call?
Mr Denisovich: My older son Ray is around and he will be meeting you at 11 to go over things with you. Make sure your gates are open. He hangs up. I was now fully awake. How can a man that in Russia know my address. I get out off bed and call my team to assemble just incase things get bad.

Akani
I got at Simo place and found Mpendulo,Syabonga and Mzo already there.
Me: Guys booze in the car. They all ran like headless chickens. I laughed and went to the kitchen and found Zindani and Nokuhle busy in the kitchen. Nokuhle is Simo wife and this is her little get together. I hugged them and stood next to the counter.
Zindani: You look good... she looks me over.
Nokuhle: She right you look good.
Me: Thank you
Zindani: so you didn't bring anyone?she looks at me sly
Me: You always ask me that and the answer is always no.
Zindani: Good.. I turn and look at her.
Me: usually i get a lecture, what are you up too?They both laugh and turn to continue what they were doing and I leave them just as more girls walk in. I see one of the girls look at me with as if she knew me but I continue to walk out. And find the guys outside preparing the grill.

Salinda
After dressing, I sat down and brushed my hair into a clean sleek bun. I wore my silver studs and a necklace that my mom always wore. I took my brown handbag and left to Mbali place. She was wearing blue ripped jeans and a shirt. She looked stunning with her model body.
Me: Are you ready to go babes? I ask eyeing her.
Mbali: Yep. We can uber right? So she ordered uber and in 5 min its was there. We left and headed to four ways. We got there to one beautiful house.
Me: Wow
Mbali: oh jah I forgot to say Zindani family is rich, wait till you see the cute brother they call Akani. She giggled as we made our way to the door.

Akani
My phone rang and Zumbu name popped up.
Me: sho(yes)
Zumbu: she is in there boss, Sizwe woman is friends with one of Zindani friends and they just walked in there. I quickly moved to the side so I can have the view of the door. Just as Buhle was going to open the door. And in walked a screaming Mbali. That girl can be loud sometimes but funny and my brother Mpendulo wants her. They hugged and right behind Mbali was the most beautiful woman that iv ever seen in my life. She was tall but not to tall. Slim fit and she knew how to dress for her body. She looked glassy yet not out of place. Than my mind clicked she the coffee woman. All along iv been searching for sizwe wife and its my coffee woman. She smiled at Buhle and they shared a brief hug until Zindani came and her face light up. They shared a warm hug and moved to the kitchen. My attention was brought to life by Zumbu.
Zumbu: boss... boss
Me: Am here... go home ill take it from here. I hang up and breathed hard.
Simo: Hey bro are you good? He looked at ne worried.
Me: Yeah yeah am good. I walked to stand next to them... Now what do I do next? Why do i feel this strong connection towards her? How did she stay hidden this long? I drank my beer and tried to switch my thoughts to something else.

Salinda
We walked to the kitchen and found more beautiful people. I must say the kitchen was to die for. Its was silver and grey with black appliances. Mbali: These are the ladies and ladies this is my girl Salinda. I greeted. The one named Nokuhle who I learned this is her thing came and hugged me.
Nokuhle:Nice to finally meet you... Zindani been raving about you.
Me: Pleasure is mine.
Zindani: Okay ladies let move to the lounge. We moved there and sat. Mbali already had wine in her hands drinking. I took a bottle of water. Sat at the love seat. After awhile a few guys walked in. One came and kissed Nokuhle I guess that her husband. " Thank you ladies for coming over, hope you enjoy ur stay" he said moving to the kitchen. Behind them stood one tall handsome all in black guy. My heart stopped for a minute and I looked straight into his grey eyes as he stared right into mines. He was fair in complexion. Had short hair and was muscular. He looked more like Jaden smith with a body of Idris Alba. I looked away to find Zindani staring at us and smiling like a retard.
Zindani: Akani I want you to meet someone... she walks up to him and drags him my way. He had a glass of something brown in it. "Salinda this is my big brother in law Akani... Akani this is Salinda" I tried to smile and yet I was so nervous it must have looked like a sneer.
Akani: Hi... his voice was to die for. It had that vibrating notion and was husky.
Me: Hi... I weirdly answered back and looked down.