Chapter 7

Akani
I woke up to machines beeping and Zumbu sleeping by the couch. I closed my eyes trying to recall everything and it all came to me.
Me: Zumbu.. I tried to call but my voice became a crack of whisper that sounded foreign to my ears. Zumbu shifted and I called out again and he opened his eyes and smiled like I just came back from the dead. He came to my bed and pressed the intercom for a doctor and offered me water. I drank and tried to sit up with his help.
Zumbu: you look good boss. He smiled just as the doctor came.
Doc: Mr khuzwayo, you are up. As he inspected me. "Well all looks good but your ribs are bruised . You going to feel some pain for the next couple of days. Am not even going to suggest making you stay over night but ill keep you in for a few hours". I nodded and he wrote a few thing in my chart and walked out. Zumbu turned and took out a laptop.
Zumbu: Let get down to business. This is why I keep him around he does the things that I want to be done without me even asking.
Me: Is she alive?
Zumbu: Yes boss she is but Tk man got her. Sizwe hired them to get her from us. I switched on the laptop and watched the video of my lovely home being destroyed. Then I saw Salinda wake up and assert herself like a woman who wanted to live. I watched the whole clip over and over again. And I just realized that apart the new found respect that I have for the woman. This is the woman that I need in my life. The way she fought man two times her size. How she improvised and almost got away. I should have given her my safe combination and this would have ended in a bad way for the other party. When I was done with the clip Zumbu showed me a file.
Zumbu: so while you were out I took the liberty to track TK man and found out that they in Soweto with the girl. She held up in the basement at some RDP house at Thokoza street. The house is heavily guarded. Iv got one of my man as her guard in there and they say she isn't badly treated instead she treated like a queen. Sizwe hasn't been making a move to come to Johannesburg.
Me: Do we still have the "A" team with us?
Zumbu: Yes they are at your house at North Gate. Setting up. Ghost ,Mr Denisovich senior is in SA and they is no activity from they house and that getting the whole government uneasy.
Me: I need to think. Looks like ghost is needed to come play. I closed the file and my eyes and just went into deep thoughts. This is the war the secretary of defense was talking about. I heard Zumbu leaving my room.

Salinda
It has been two days since I was drugged and dragged out of the Akani house. I pray he is not dead. I really don't want him to die because of me. I woke up again to the lovely room that has everything that I need. Am really confused as to who kidnapped me because the Sizwe I know and the room that am in makes no sense at all. It more of a small cosy bachelor pad. I have my double bed in one corner and couch. With a huge tv by da wall. At one end of the room they is a small kitchen with every single favorite of mine in the fridge. Not to mention the book case and love seat at the corner were I can sit and read. And a small door that takes you to the shower and bathroom. I have never seen any person ever since I was here and that suits me fine. I know the room has cameras and they watching on me but the bathroom doesn't. That where I exercise and plot my way out.

Ray
My father called us all to gather for breakfast. We were now sitting and biting out nails while he was eating in slow motions. My brothers and I can communicate with our eyes and right now we all telling each other to get dad to speak.
Me: Papa
Mr Denisovich: Not now Ray, can I eat in peace. And that it they was silence as the only sound was made by the cutlery.

Sizwe
Tk has found my woman and lord ain't I glad. Now I need to finish this money deal and get my share and leave this country for awhile. Rumors have it that the house Salinda was at belongs to Ghost second in command. Now I don't want to meet this Ghost deal and I have no idea why Salinda was there but that bitch will tell me. I have a camera feed to everything she does and I must say 6 months away and she looks like fire. I missed having my Dick buried in her and that the first need am going to satisfy. I switch on my laptop and found her playing some Beethoven cooking. She wore shorts and a sport bra and her long skinny yet fit legs were visible. I immediately got a boner form that. Lord have mercy this woman is going to be the end of me. In her absence I realized I love her. She still has to pay for all the troubles that she has made me go through. Am going to fuck her until her legs give up on her and her Vjay starts talking. I got harder by just thinking about all the nasty things ill do to her body. I called my receptionist to come service me.

Ray
Dad placed his cutlery down after enjoying his meal in peace. Our head snapped up and watch him wipe his mouth with the napkin.
Mr Denisovich: 26 years ago I was here for a business deal with the government that turned wrong. I stayed with a friend of mine that we went to university with Andrew smith. He offered me his home and I must say it was the most rewarding visit ever because I feel in-love. I meet the most beautiful African Queen lindakuhle. She was beautiful. We hit it off and she held the most intellectual conversation for a maid. She was smart and very opinionated. Your mom and I were having troubles Ray so this was my escape. In the weeks that followed our friendship turned into a love interest for me but for her it stayed at a friendship. I committed the biggest mistake in my life that resulted in me losing her as a friend and me leaving the country. Only to find out that 3 years later she was dead and left behind two beautiful twin babies.
Me: dad... I tried to speak and he cut me off by lifting his hands. In all my 30 years iv never seen my dad this sad and remorseful.
Mr Denisovich: one was a boy and one a girl. My friends adopted them but they soon died in a car accident. I got my people here to take the kids for me because I knew they were mine. Unfortunately they only got the boy. He was two years and was the most beautiful boy iv ever seen. The moment he saw me he hold on to my leg and never let go. I searched for the baby girl to no avail. Until a week ago when I found her. Her name is Salinda kretzia Dhlomo and her twin brother is Simlinde Krutze Denisovich. The room became dead silent and I looked to my baby brother and found his face covered in tears and when I turned to my father his face was red as a tear rolled down his face. Never in a million years ever thought that Sizwe Dhlomo wife would be my sister yet I was planning all those nasty things for my sister. I quickly took out my phone as the family looked at me and opened the file Oscar sent before my dad came over and went over to the pictures and right there came an exact replica of Krutze and dad just that it was feminine and so God damn beautiful. I guess by my reaction got my brothers came running to see and krutze snatched the phone from my hand. I think he had a shock of his life and fainted.