Chapter 13

Salinda
I woke up with a banging headache. I was by the lounge and when I looked towards the kitchen Chris and Krutze we eating and they were mire like banging they plates. I walked to the kitchen area holding my head as if its going to fall.
Chris: Too much to drink? I gave him one of my looks and walked to the fridge to take out water and drank. I sat down and watch them eat.
Chris: Your friend got you meds if you want them they by the 3rd cabinet
Me: which friend? I asked confused.
Chris: The tall seriously handsome one. I scratched my mind for yesterday events and all came rushing in like a tons of bricks making my head bank more. I placed my head on the cool counter and tears just came out of my eyes and I cried until I have hic cups. My brothers tried to calm me but I just couldnt stop crying. Now iv lost a second job. My boss just saw me being a mess and I totally just embarrassed myself. The house phone was ringing and Chris ran to go pick up after awhile he came and told me it for me. I walked to the lounge and sat on the sofa folding my legs underneath me.
Me: Hi
Akani: Hi, was just checking in on you to see if you slept okay and feeling better.
Me: yes thank you
Akani: are you okay? You dont sound well.
Me: just a headache.
Akani: I see, have you eaten?
Me: no iv just woken up
Akani: I dont mind bringing you something to eat and cure a hang over.
Me: if you not busy that will be fine
Akani: okay see you in an hours time. He hung up and I sat there thinking for a while, what just happened. I walked to the kitchen and the guys were leaving for work.
Krutze: not going to work today?
Me: I was fired and now have a new job monday
Krutze: we catching up tonight. He kissed my cheek and left and so did Chris. But he turned before leaving.
Chris: He seemed like a nice guy, dont over think it and dont compare him to Sizwe... he is not Sizwe. I nodded with my eyes being all blurry again.

Akani
I really dont know what happening to me but all I want is to be next to Salinda at all times. Her reserved nature is so appealing and when she makes the out of space thinking face that just makes my heart do a full turn. I called a friend shisa nyama to make for me a full hot platter with pap and salads. I quickly showered and wore my black ripped jeans and black T- shirt and my black Timberlands. I went to pick up the food and went past Woolworths and brought all the junk that I could possibly think off. I drove to her place.

Zumbu
I went back to the office to go check on my mystery guest to find that its Kelvin short. My mind was racing as I tried to call Akani to no avail. I called the team to meet me at the warehouse immediately as I got in the car to drive to Akani place since I couldn't get him on the phone.

Salinda
I was wearing my blue jeans and my white long sleeves top. Had my hair in a pony and wore a nude lipstick and silver earrings. I wore my white All stairs and went down stairs just as the doorbell rang. I opened up to find Akani looking all handsome with plastics. We went into the kitchen and placed them there.
Me: you brought a whole store
Akani: just a few things
Me: I was going shopping later today
Akani: mind if I tag along
Me: If you not busy
Akani: am not... he took out his phone and switched it off. " am all yours"... we ate in silence and I must say the food was amazing than he helped me pack my junk. I went upstairs to brush my teeth and take my handbag and went out.
Akani: Mind if we use my car?
Me: No problem. He open the door for me and we drove to east gate mall.
Akani: Tell me about yourself?
Me: oh theys not much to tell apart that I married young and got divorced and here I am starting all over again.
Akani: hmmm I see, what you do at your free time.
Me: nothing apart chill with the girls and you?
Akani: I chill with the guys. I nodded and turned his radio to the classical jazz that his playing.
Me: do you always listen to jazz
Akani: its helps relaxes me after a hard day at work.
Me: i see... we were both silent both in our thought this is shaping out to be a good day today. We got to the mall and i went to change my cheque into cash and saved some than we went to Steve Madden shop to look for shoes.
Me: you really didn't have to come you know, i don't even know what ill like here. He laughed as we looked around until a nice pair of shoes caught my attention and and i asked for my size 5. I fitted it and went to the till and paid. We went to the apple store to go see if I can get a phone. We got a guy who was assisting us and they vibe with Akani. It shows that he was here alot he ended up buying me a Iphone 8 plus and he got me an Ipad said it for work and apple laptop. Said its for work and i thanked him than he helped me set it up while we enjoyed milky lane ice cream. After awhile We decided to go to Jackie jewelry. I figured i buy him a watch since he brought me a phone. We went through watches and I saw the one he liked and brought it while he was busy looking at other watches and cuffs. I quickly hid it in my plastics than we went to Elsa fashion to buy a few Tshirts for myself. I ended up picking a few things that I think Akani will look good in. He was sitting by the couch, he looked odd yet comfortable while i went in the fitting room to fit a few things. Once done I went out to till to go pay but he stopped me and offered to pay after the balance was 8762 rands. When done we finally went home and to my disbelief Ray was there. Ray is not as cool as Chris and Krutze. I just know he will say something that totally offish. We got in with my bags and found Ray watching the News.
Me: Hy Bro. I went and kissed his cheek while placing the things on the couch
Ray: I see you did some retail therapy after your drinking session last night.
Me: oh they told you
Ray:I know everything my dearest sister. Akani walked in with the rest of the things. Ray stood up and took his gun out aiming at Akani who looked so calm for a person who had a gun pointed at them.
Ray: What are you doing here?
Akani: I dont Answer to you Raymond. Ray chuckled
Ray: oh how can I forget, you answer to Ghost. He sneered at Akani.
Me: uhm Ray put the gun away please. My eyes were popping out and I was beyond terrified just as I thought my day couldn't get any worse Zumbu walks in the house unannounced with his gun out pointing it at Ray
Akani: Its okay Zumbu he aint going to shot me. I stood there shocked and not comprehending what happening in our living room and where the hell is Zumbu coming from and why is he so protective of Akani??......what the hell is going on with these 3 guys??