Chapter 7

J I S O O 

"Unnie!" I knew who that voice belonged to, Chaeyoung. Without bothering to look at her or who she was with, I stood up and walked ahead to where Seulgi went. I need to find her fast before they see me with a bloody nose.

I didn't care where I was going as long as I was walking far away from them. Because of the want to escape, I collided with someone and knew it was Seulgi based on her scent when she wrapped me around her arms, preventing me from crashing down from the impact.

"J-Jisoo? Are you okay? Where do you think you're going?" She asks. I was about to explain to her when she looked behind me and knew what was up. She grabbed my hand and carefully yet fastly went away from their sight. 

~~~

"Are you okay?" She asks when we got far enough from where we left off. I nodded, catching my breath from all that walking. I don't know if laziness or my illness made me so tired from a simple action. But it was annoying the hell out of me.

"I managed to tell Joohyun and Lisa that we're going home. Jennie and Chaeyoung were the ones behind us." She says, and I nod. It was a relief that it was only them. It could have been troublesome if all four of them were on me at once. Jennie and Chaeyoung seem nice, unlike Joohyun and Lisa. And I completely understand that.

~~~

C H A E Y O U N G

When Jennie and I saw Jisoo sitting alone by the ice cream shop, I knew it was a chance for us to talk to her again. We may have sided with Lisa throughout the years, but we aren't mad. We're just disappointed at the fact that she disappeared all of a sudden, leaving a fragile Lisa.

Still, it doesn't change that she's been taking care of us when we were all together, the four of us. Jisoo is very important to us. I'm sure Jennie and Lisa agree with that.

I was sad knowing Jisoo didn't bother looking back and just walked away from us. I began to think that something was wrong because she was acting differently. I want to conclude that it was because of Joohyun and Lisa, but there was something more.

"Why is she avoiding us?" Jennie saddens as we watch Jisoo and Seulgi leave. We didn't bother to chase her. Was she not ready to face us?

"I don't know, but I'm getting worried and frustrated with waiting." I honestly said. I want us to be together again. I'm sure Jisoo and Lisa will figure this out once they talk. I miss her so much it hurts.

Sighing in defeat, we went to where we left before seeing Jisoo a while ago. I looked back to where Jisoo sat outside the ice cream shop, and that's when I noticed a blue rose. Curious, I went closer and picked it up. Are these real?

Then my heartbeat quickened when I saw a color that caught my attention. Red. From the looks of it, it's fresh, where it seems like a drop. "U-Unnie," I called Jennie. She gasps when she sees the tissue on Jisoo's seat. That's when I realized that my guess was correct.

It was blood. From Jisoo. Blood. It could be anything. Was she bleeding? Did she have a wound? A nosebleed? I'm confused and worried. Jisoo is the type of person who hides her pain, and she may be suffering from something.