Home

I whoke up in a comfortable bed next to me was Gadget sleeping. It was the last day of our honeymoon and I was sitting in the bed listening to the music of birds and stroked my belly. I had grown a little babybump but it was still just the first month I felt the tiny bump of my baby and sigh in enjoyment of knowing I was gonna have a kid of my beloved Gadget.
"Good morning tiny one..." I said tired.
"Zero do you feel wel?"
I looked ate my husband that was having his head on my shoulder and laid his hand on my that was stroking my belly.
"It's okay dear am okay" I said kissing him on his forehead. We looked at my belly and smiled
"I can't still believe I'm gonna be a dad...."
"And I can't believe I am going to be a mom.."
I gave him a gentle and phases kiss on the lips
I felt so happy in the time life was really going good for me.
We was in a hotel and had been relaxing after what happened whit Eggman. I got to take a shower and then we was going home and what a relief I was thinking to me and the baby. We took a shower and then we got to the car and got in
"I can't wait to see my Friends again" I said and took on my belt. "Same it will be nice to see ore friends again" Gadget said kissing my cheek and smiled ate my bump.
We drove home and opened the door I got some tea and sat in a comfortable chair and Gadget sat next to me. It knocked on the door and I walked out and opened "boss you finally home!" Jay the one with the green bandanna said and hogd me. "Hi guys come in I have made some tea" I said and we walked in.