Understood

After some months I was in my 6 month of pregnancy and was mostly tiered all the time. My belly was bigger but I could still move perfect. I sat and had some tea with my squad and Gadget we was thinking about work and then the door flew up.
"Guys we need your help!"
Sonic said and him,Tails, Silver and Shadow ran in.
"What's the matter?"
I asked standing up.
"It's Mystic jungle, it's panic Eggman is is trying to get a Pantom ruby and destroys the city, the Jackals are in panic!" He said and walked up to me.
"We most do something!" Piarc said and took his ax.
"Yeah it's like an another home for us"
I said and walked to take my scarf.
"Honny, no. you are pregnant and can give birth any time possible" Gadget said holding my hands in his.
"I know but I have the ability to find the ruby so we can take it away from Eggman, and it's important for me, I spend the most of my life there"
I said looking at him, stroking his cheek. He nodded and Shadow telephortet us to mystic jungle were people were screaming and ran to all ways.
We saw Eggmans crab robot the other fight it when I and Silver got people in safety. I was terrified of what was happening I looked at Silver and he had the same face as I. The we saw Shadow got kicked into a cave we flew in and helped him up and herd a loud noise.
We saw a red light and tried to to come out but it didn't work.
Shadow tryed to brake free and Silve looked for another way out and I just sat down and took a quilt from my bag to warm me and the baby. I felt tired and felt a bit sick. I started getting stomach pain and understood.