Packing my things and saying goodbye

Previously:

I finally lost my cool as I heard that, and I ran to my laptop, taking it with me and speeding out of the room, to my bedroom.

-----------------------------

Su-Yong:

I didn't know that Ming Hao, Jun Hui, Han Sol and Chan had followed me, so when they knocked on my door I jumped a bit.

"Oh, hey guys!" I said as I was packing my clothes into my suitcase. It was one my mum had given me when I was 9 years old. (Photo in the media)

"Hey, do you need any help?" Chan asked. I thought and then nodded my head.

"Could you guys collect all those paintings that are beside my desk and wrap them in plastic? There's about 7 of them." I asked. Chan nodded and he and Han Sol started to wrap them in plastic.

"Ming, Jun Hui-Gē ge and I will wrap your paint supplies if you want," Ming Hao told me in Chinese.

"Yeah, sure Gē ge, just be careful with my oils. They were pretty expensive and hard to get," I said.

"Oh, where did you get them then?" Jun Hui asked.

"I got them from Italy for like 60,000.00 or if you want in Won's about 78,968,400.00," I said casually.

"Wait, hold up, are you somehow rich?" Han Sol asked. I nodded slowly and continued to put clothes in my bag.

"Okay! I'm done now, did you get my paintings wrapped?" I got four hums in agreement. I also had my small handbag with my phone, charger, and my diary in it.

Alright, now I was ready to leave my dear orphanage where I spent three and a half years of my life

----------------

Downstairs with the others/author's pov:

"Alright, so Seung Cheol and Jeong Han, you'll both be the number one caregivers or the parents, so please sign this together, then I'll copy it and give you the original one," Yurin said.

As the two oldest were signing the needed things, Han Sol and Chan came downstairs with 7 paintings in hand. (There were eight, but the eight one was an unfinished one so it had to be carried separately)

"Oh, hi guys. Are those Su-Yong's?" Ji Soo (Should I just use Jisoo's name Joshua, and with Han Sol, Vernon??) asked them. Both boys nodded.

"Most of these are of us...one is of Astro and also Monsta X," Vernon said.

Then Su-Yong came downstairs skipping them down with her handbag in hand and also the two Chinese behind her, with her suitcase, all three talking in a rapid-fire of Mandarin.

"Alright, Su-Yong are you ready to go?" Moon-Hee asked the young girl. Su-Yong diverted her attention towards the older girl and started to get teary-eyed.

"Unnie~!" she said dragging the e-letter. She ran to hug her best friend and also Yurin, who had gone to get the three young children from the playroom.

"Noona!" Yeong-Su said and ran to hug her. Su-Yong got down to his eye level and gave the kid a tight hug. Ichi and Heng also ran to hug their noona.

"I'm sorry Heng, but I'll have to leave you. I promise to come around and see you once a month! And on your birthday too, don't forget your Jiě jiě!" Su-Yong said to the 4-year-old boy in Chinese.

"Ichi, my dear little sister. I'm sorry to leave you alone with these two boys, but I promise to come and see you!" Su-Yong said to the 3-year-old girl, in Japanese.

"And, of course, Yeong-Su. My dear little brother. Promise me you'll be a good older brother to them, I'll come to visit you when I can," she said to them, and let one tear slip.

"I will Noona! Anyong!" Yeong-Su said. Su-Yong gave them a weak smile and got up getting engulfed to hug by Ji Hoon.

"Su-Yong, its time for me to say goodbye. I hope you'll have a great life with Seventeen, you can always come here whenever. The door is always open for you," Yurin said and sniffed. Ji Hoon let Su-Yong free so that she could hug Yurin.

After all the goodbyes, Seung Cheol took Su-Yong's suitcase and loaded it into the Minibus they have. Su-Yong sat between Seok Min and Joshua, and almost immediately fell asleep on Seok Min's shoulder.

☆-----------------------------------------☆

Angel signed in!

Hi there! How was today's chapter? Did it brighten your day, bc I hope it did! If you liked please do vote.

(Words: 713)

Angel signed out!

☆-----------------------------------------☆