Lotte World

Previously:

Later in the day, I was sitting at the kitchen island while Eomma was cooking supper for us all.

-----------

Su-Yong:

"Eomma? Can we go to Lotte World on Sunday? You guys do have a free day then, don't you?" I asked curiously. Eomma's facelifted up from the cutting board and he answered.

"I mean, I would love to take you, but I don't think the others are excited? You could ask them if they want to come with you." 

"Hmm, okay Eomma, I guess I'll go ask them now!" i said and started to go up to the other couples/my brothers. 

(because this Author is quite lazy, I will just tell you the answers Su-Yong got from them.)

Jeongcheol: Jeonghan is willing and so is Seungcheol, so its a yes

Seoksoo: Seokmin was ready to go and so was Joshua if it meant Yongie and Seokmin were happy

Junhao: Both, politely declined, as they wanted to be home, but they promised to take Yongie, to a Chinese amusement park

Soonhoon: Soonyoung said yes almost immediately, but Jihoon said no as he had to work on an upcoming album 

Meanie: Both declined as they wanted to go on a date. They did promise to come with her the next time

Verkwan: Both agreed, as they wanted to get closer to their newest dongsaeng.

And Chan: Yongie wasn't even able to finish her sentence when Chan already screamed yes.

------------------------

She came back to Jeonghan when he yelled that supper was ready. [insert common Korean food]

(Time skip to Sunday)

3rd person:

Su-Yong woke up, to Jeonghan gently nudging her awake. She yawned and got up slowly stretching her arms as she did. 

She then put on her dress, that she had picked the night before and got Jeonghan to coo and almost faint. Su-Yong then took her favourite back bag and put, newly named Dino the dinosaur into it, then her phone, and a selfie stick.

(Keep in mind that i have no idea what Lotte world has inside, except those few moments where Idols go there, like Stray Kids or TXT)

Once they had arrived (Jeongcheol, Seoksoo, Verkwan, Soonyoung and Chan) Su-Yong almost immediately headed to the rollercoaster and dragged Chan with her. 

☆-----------------------------------------☆
Angel signed in!

Hi there! How was today's chapter? Did it brighten your day, bc I hope it did! If you liked please do vote. ;)

Also, the next chapter will skip like a lot of years to Su-Yong debuting as a soloist. I'm sorry if this will upset you, but I'm just wanting to end this story so I can focus and start some new ones.

Angel signed out!

☆-----------------------------------------☆