Confession

In just two weeks... in two weeks will my name maybe be picked... we're going to deliver our names tomorrow. The president will pick. I mean there will be at least 100 names or more... what is the change for me or Hobi to get picked. The chosen one will be picked in two weeks. That's one week before we have to go to hell or the chosen one have to. I have about three weeks with Hobi now. "You're going to stay here all three weeks aren't you?" I looked at him again. He looked at me and his face softened a little. "Actually I have to go to some work the most of the days.... but I am going to stay here. I'm not just home all the time" i looked at my hands and sighed. He took my hand and made my look at him again. "He it's okay I'm not away the whole day" he gave me a little smile. "I know... when will you start?" "Three days" my face got filled with a little hope. At least I have three days with him... I nodded and looked down again.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrapping around me. I looked down and then at Hobi. It was him. At first I was confused but then I relaxed again. I wasn't ready for him to hug me like that. "I have to talk to you...." he broke the hug and looked at me. "Can you help me with something?" "Of course I can what is it" he looked kinda sad so I took his and and intertwined my fingers in his. "I know this guy.... he likes a girl.... do you think he shall confess or keep it for himself" I thought for second before answering. " if he really love her then I think he should confess his feelings. I mean that's better than keep it in and never say it" his face lit and and then..... something unexpected happened. He slowly came closer. My heart started to beat like crazy.... what is this?? He placed his soft lips on mine. At first I was in shock and my eyes was wide open. My body was frozen I couldn't move. I didn't kiss him back. I didn't know what to do....

He broke the kiss and moved away again. He looked kinda sad... did I upset him? "I....I don't know-" "it's okay.... I just had to get it out." He sighed and looked down. I didn't know what to do. Do I like him? "I've like you since last year.... it's okay if you don't like me.... but can we at least try it?" He looked at me again. I really didn't want to upset my best friend.... but should I be together with him if I didn't love him.... "I was afraid of this would happen.... please just say that it won't ruin our friendship" "it won't I promise" I smiled and cupped his cheeks. He looked at me in confusion. "I want to try it" his face was now full of hope. He stood up and lifted me up as well. I laughed and so did he. "I will be the best boyfriend ever!" He sat me down and kissed me. This time it wasn't as soft as before. I was shocked first but then I kissed him back. I placed my hands on his neck. His one hand was placed on my back. His body was pressed against mine. He broke the kiss and looked at me. Our foreheads was leaned against each other. "Don't make me regret" sat on the bed. "You won't!" I laughed at his childish behavior.

I have never seen him as a boyfriend. I have never had a boyfriend. Suddenly I sunk down.... "wait.... this can't work.... what if one of us will get picked.... we can't love eachother" his eyes went a little wide. "No please don't say that.... we won't get picked okay? Please" he got teary eyes nooo I don't want to see him upset... but I really don't want to loose him. It'll be harder if we're a couple.... "Hoseok please I'm doing this for our own-" "you never call me Hoseok?? What is wrong with you?? I knew this would happen!" He stood up and walked out. "No hose- I mean Hobi please don't" tears started to stream down my cheeks.

I ran down the stairs but it was too late.... I heard the door close so I quickly ran to it and tried to stop him. "What is happening here?" My confused mom asked. "Not now mom I made Hoseok upset" she didn't say anything. I opened the door and saw him walking down my street about to leave. "No! Please wait..... Hobi please stay here" tears were streaming down my cheeks. He turned around. I could see his red puffy eyes. Did I really upset him that much.... it's breaking my heart to see him like this. "Please wait..." "why?! Just because there is a SMALL risk of getting picked?? That isn't a risk for us! We're 2 out of 100 or 1.000 of people Eunbi!" tears streamed down his cheeks. I walked closer but he backed up. He turned around but I ran to him and grabbed his wrist.

"Leave me alone" he shoved my hand off. I watched him as he walked off. I sobbed quietly for myself. I have ruined everything. "I'm sorry.... please forgive me" I said low but high enough for him to hear it. He stopped and stood there with his back facing me.... I fell on my knees. I started to shake. I started Hyperventilating. I couldn't control my body anymore. I ruined everything.... I lost my best friend. I fell all the way down on the ground. I was freezing. It rained outside. The last thing I heard before passing out was: "Eunbi?! Eunbi what is happening?!!" It all went black.