Just a dream

My breath was heavy. I started to tear up... I remembered when it happened... my house burned. I tried to calm my breath but it was hard. The memories was pierced in my mind... when my breath finally was controlled I remembered my dad... he didn't make it. He was sent to the hospital but died after a day...

I sat in the bed and hugged my knees still crying. "No no no..." I said silently to myself. My eyes was closed. I started to feel dizzy and after that it all went black.

"Eunbi? Wake up" I started to get my conscience back. I slowly opened my eyes revealing Jungkook... I moved away from him but then a huge headache hit me "you okay?" I nodded and sat up.

"What happened? I heard you screaming and saw you like this?" He gave me a comforting smile. Why is he so bipolar? His mood changes every minute. First he's glad and caring and then he's angry... I can't tell.

"Hallo? You here??" I snapped into reality and looked at him. "Yeah ehmm..." "don't tell me.. I know what's wrong. It's your dad right?" I looked down and nodded while tears flowed down my cheeks. I couldn't hold them back. I didn't care if he'll make fun of me. It's my dad... I started shaking and panicking.

I started to hear whispering. I hold my head and couldn't focus on the real world. The whispered said: "your nothing" "your dad is dead, get it in your head" and much more. "Stop!!" I shouted but the whispers didn't stop. The whispers got louder and they were getting worse. I couldn't bear it. They was right. I am nothing...

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly moved away. "Leave me alone whatever you are!" I couldn't see anything it was all black but I was conscious. I was a crying mess.

"Hey. Hey! Eunbi it's me... Jungkook" I felt a pair of arms wrapping around me. I started to calm down. I couldn't see Jungkook. I could just hear him. I knew it was him hugging me.. It felt right... it was like hoseok's hugs... comforting and warm. Everything was still black, but I knew it was Jungkook who hugged me. "Eunbi? Hey Eunbi look at me" I couldn't

I couldn't look at him. I didn't knew where he was. "Eunbi what's going on with your eyes??" I couldn't talk I just hugged him tighter. I was afraid, but for what? Hearing him talking sounded like he was talking to me while I had earphones in and voices was blurry...

"It's okay... I'm here... I won't leave you. It's just a dream. Something your imagining. It isn't real come on try and imaging that it isn't there..." I tried, but it didn't disappear. I could still hear whispered but they started to get low and blurry, but I could hear one last whisper: "I'll make you feel pain" Suddenly I felt a huge pain in my body. "AHHHH!!!" I screamed out. The pain was unbearable. I threw myself on the bed and wiggled around to calm the pain but it got worse.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my forehead and everything went silent. My pain vanished. I still couldn't see anything it was still black. "Shh..." I heard Jungkook calming me. It was him who did it. My breath was heavy and I cried out. What was that? I'm scared...

He lifted me up and hugged me. "H-help..." was the last thing I could say before passing out.

                                                 -Jungkook POV-

I sighed. She finally calmed down. I know what happened... there's some kind of spirits here, but they aren't sweet. They can't get me. I can't hear them or get hurt because of them, but humans can. Well I can communicate with them. Stupid human... what are you doing to me.

Her eyes... they were/are changing between black and white/gray. She was unconscious. The last thi she said was 'help' she called for help... these stupid spirits... they could've killed her. The spirits knew she was weak because of tha day when I nearly took her should. I stopped myself before, that's what happened with her eyes. As I said the spirits knew she was weak because of that... they took a part of her weak soul. Her eyes could've been to normal again after some time, but now... it won't. The black will disappear after she gets some rest but never the grayish... that's my fault. Did this to her...

I laid her on the bed and putted some blankets on top of her. She slept silent but I could hear her saying something, but I couldn't hear what it was she mumbled. I looked cold at her then shook my head and turned to leave but then I remembered something.

I took a pen and a little note and wrote: im sorry... please forgive. Call anytime if you need anything. I'll always be here, and you remember when I took your bracelet? Yeah... I saw that it was too tight on your wrist so I removed it. I simply just fixed it. I wanted to tell you that I was about to fix it but then you know... my demon inside me... yeah you know what happened and when I calmed down you left and didn't want to talk to me... when you wake up can you please call me? I wanna talk with you.

Jungkook.

I placed the note on the nightstand and placed the bracelet besides it. I took a last glance at her before leaving.