I'm falling

I broke the hug and looked at him. "What do you mean by I'm making you weak?" He chuckled and smiled. "I'm falling" I looked at him in confusion. What does he mean by he's falling? He chuckled again. "You seriously don't know what I mean" am I stupid or something?

I honestly don't understand what he means. Is it some devil thing? "I'm falling for you, stupid human" he took my cheek. My eyes slowly grew big, and I understood what he meant. "That's why I'm weak" the whole world started spinning. He's falling for me... but he's a demon? They can't love? Can they? "Love is not a normal feeling for demons. Demons don't love but I guess your a n exception."

I didn't know what to do... I'm making him weak. "That's why they said what they did. I'm weak I just have to admit it and say it" "I'm not weak like drained for powers, love is just not a usual feeling for me" "I care about you"

"I can't explain but that's how it is... I know it all happened so fast but I didn't want to admit I was falling at first... I didn't wanted to admit that it made me weak. I didn't wanted to be weak, but I can't hold it back anymore"

"That's why I want you to live. I can't loose you... I'm afraid it's your destiny but I won't ever admit it. I'll try everything to make you live forever" I sat there speechless. I literally didn't know what to say. Demons can love...

"It's okay if you don't love me but I have to keep you alive"I nodded. I finally snapped into reality. "Soooo... you love me and that makes you weak? Do I love you?" He chuckled. "I don't know" "but? You can read minds?" "Yeah? But that doesn't mean I want to" I sighed. "It all happened so fast... I don't know what to feel anymore..." he seemed to understand my opinion.

I feel like I betray Hoseok... he confessed his feelings but I rejected. Two people or you know a human and a devil likes me? If I say yes to Jungkook and not Hoseok. Isn't that failing up? Arghh what do I do? "I'm not like your friend... I won't get mad at you. Its your opinion and I respect it" I looked surprised at him... he's so sweet... "we can't be a couple you know I'm a devil... but we can love eacother" I shook my head. He doesn't seem to understand human feelings.

"I can't. If Humans love... it's hard to explain but humans can't just love like that and then act like nothing is happening. I mean I can't do that..." he nodded. "What do we do then?" I shrugged my shoulders, what do we do? I can't just love him and then that's it... "can I at least love you?" "Just don't make me fall for you..." he nodded. "This is so complicated.. I can't do this..." my eyes frowned. "What do you mean?" He smiled.

"I'm sorry for doing this..." "doing wha....." I couldn't finish my sentence before passing out.

                                                                                         -Jungkook POV-

I felt sorry for doing that... deleting her memory about me falling for her. She won't forget our talk but she'll forget me talking about that. I think it's better for the both of us that she doesn't know. "I'm sorry, stupid human" I smiled.

"I'll have to learn to get used to this feeling" it felt so weird. Maybe because I haven't felt love before. I told she was different... I waited for her to wake up. It won't take more than like 10 minutes. I can wait.

I waited for like 5 minutes until she woke up, but she finally woke up. I sat next to her in the bed she laid down of course. "God morning princess" she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. "What happened?" I smiled. "You passed out. That's all" she nodded. "I remembered we talked. You... you told me you was weak" "why? You didn't tell me why?" I scoffed and took her hand. I shook my head. "It's nothing You need to worry about" she looked confused. "No... it was something important" she sat up besides me... please don't remember. That's what I told... I'm weak. My powers fail. "It's nothing" "yes... it is..." I sighed. I had to come up with something fast.

"Okay so..." should I just start over and don't tell about the whole thing we talked about? No.... it'll ruin everything. I got an idea. "It was just beca-" "I remember! You falled for me that made you weak! You wanted to keep me alive by giving me some of your powers" shit... she got me. Freaking love... I can't... I can't fall for her. I'll be too weak. I can't learn to live with it. I just looked at her.

"I'm sorry..." I looked at her. "No don't be sorry" "it's my fault. I can't learn to live with this feeling it has to stop... I have to stop it" she nodded. "But how?" I shrugged. I don't know how. "I don't know but you have to get my powers before I get too weak"

Suddenly her eyes started to get teary. "I'm sorry I make you this weak.." my face softened. I got to her and hugged her. "Don't say that. It's not your fault. I'm a demon after all. I can't be together with a human, but I can help you and care for you" she nodded.

She broke the hug and looked at me. "When are we transferring some of your powers? And how?" Her voice was hoarse and low. She can't do much more down here.. "tomorrow. Your getting some rest and then I'll transfer them. I'll show you tomorrow now get some sleep, stupid human" I smiled. She chuckled a little but then coughed. She started coughing like shit.

"What's happening?!" I asked her. She didn't answer. Her eyes got black again... no no no... not them again. I quickly placed a hand on her forehead but nothing happened... why?! Is it my powers thats failing?! "Eunbi!" I shook her but she didn't react. She kept coughing.

She finally calmed down after some time. Her eyes went grayish again. I calmed down as well. I have to give her my powers as fast as possible... she won't stay alive for long if the spirits keep coming back for her weak body...