Lee Eunbi

-Eunbi POV-

I have now seen Hoseok two times in under an hour. I don't think I'll ever be able to recover and see his face again... my best friend since kindergarten... of course we have been I to some fights and stuff.

Wat... I forgot... Hoseok's things and cloth is at my home... whit what do I do... "mom? How are we going to give Hoseok his things back?" She looked at me and thought... "can you call him? You still have his number don't you?" I raised one eyebrow. "No... that won't work he'll probably block my number. He probably already did" I shook my head and looked straight again. "Can you at least try?" She looked slightly annoyed... "okaaaay" I groaned.

A sigh left my mouth and I looked for my phone. I found it and dialed his number. I lifted it to my ear and waited for answer. I started to get nervous as heck... I've never been that nervous because of him...

As expected... he didn't pick up. "Mom he didn't pick up, what now?" She shrugged and looked at Yoongi? "Maybe he can call him? Or you'll borrow his phone I think it's best you you call" I looked at her in annoyance and looked at Yoongi. "Yeah of course here" he reached me his phone. I thanked him again.

Dialed his number and called... I felt my heart break into thousands of pieces when I heard his voice... "hello who's this?" I hesitated but finally answered. "I-it's me... Eunbi..." I heard a loud and hard sigh. "Leave me alone Eunbi...!" I took my time to answer. "Please just listen... your stuff is at my home... can you pick it up?" It's weird talking to him... "yes" I was about to thank him but he hung up. All my hope disappeared in a millisecond.

I maybe thought he would say sorry and come back... I thanked Yoongi and gave him his phone back. "Did he agree?" "Yes mom... he'll pick up his stuff today..." "okay shall we do it?" I looked at her and nodded.

I took a deep breath before looking at the paper with my name written: 'Lee Eunbi 134340' everyone has a number too. It's because there's probably more who's called Lee Eunbi. I glanced one more time at it before putting it in the huge bowel. I looked at Tae and Yoongi. They took their names and putted them in the bowel as well. I looked at my mom. She smiled, but it looked like a sad smile. I smiled back.

"I think we're done here" she signaled for us to leave. "So what are you guys up to?" She said while pointing at them. They looked at each other and shrugged. "I don't know" "me neither" Tae said and Yoongi agreed. "Well guys... do you want to come with us home? I think Eunbi needs someone by her side and someone to cheer her up... you know Hoseok left her soo..." she tilted her head my way. Okay mom can you be more embarrassing? I gave her a death glare. Wtf is wrong with her?? Mentioning Hoseok in front of them?? I sighed deep and looked at them

To be honest, I just want to be alone. This isn't really my day/week. She glared back. I guess I don't have any choice... "yeeeeah that would be great" I gave them a fake smile. Tae started to laugh. "Okay can you be more sarcastic? That's so funny just say the truth okay? I won't run away like Hoseok did" he laughed. I gave him a death glare. "Would you please not mention him thank you?" "Yes of course I'm sorry..." he looked down. I smiled. "Your welcome in my house" they looked at me both and smiled. They look like children's... my mom looked at me like that as well. To be honest... they're not... that's just my opinion.

"Excuse me? Hello" I turned around and saw our president. I bowed and so did the others. "Ahh stop that I'm not the king or anything. My names Kim Namjoon hello" he reached his hand forward. I shook it and smiled. "Hi Kim Namjoon my name is Lee Eunbi" he smiled back. He had a dimple in his one side. I like guys with dimples.

"Who are they?" He looked over my shoulder and pointed. "Oh that's my mom and my two friends Kim Taehyung aaaand..." "Min" Yoongi said. "And Min Yoongi" he smiled and shook their hands too. "Are Kim-ssi and Min-ssi is here as the same reason as you?" "Yeah they are" "it's exciting to see who it is this yeah isn't it?" I raised an eyebrow. "I won't call it exciting cause I'm like one of them who could get picked so..." "oh yeah right sorry" I smiled "it's okay"

"Well I guess I see you guys in about two weeks?" "I guess so" I smiled and bowed. He smiled back and turned around. I sighed and turned to my mom.   

She started to walk. She walked in the front. I walked between Yoongi and Tae. "You guys don't have to 'cheer' me up okay? Just leave me alone" they looked at men in shock. "But why-" Tae tried to say but I cut him "no buts it is as it is" I said with a strict voice. "Okay okay mom" I glared at him before walking up to my mom.

Boys are so.... so stupid. They're all cowards. "Eunbi promise that you'll behave okay? They are nice boys and deserve to be treated good" I sighed. "Yes mom... I'm just not in the mood for guests" I looked down. "I know honey but it's for your own best okay? Aaand I also did it maybe to make Hoseok a little jealous so he would come back" I quickly looked up but then down again. "He won't... he said he didn't want to talk to me again..." "just wait honey... just wait" I was a bit upset but also confused.