The story

I was hugging myself in the room. I had dry tears on my cheeks. I cried for myself. Hoping the devil wouldn't hear me. I just wanted to go home... to my mom. I wanted my dad. My whole life took a turn in just two or three weeks... it all started with Hoseok. I remembered Hoseok and looked at my bracelet. My name was written with small diamonds. There were a little heart at the end. I smiled for myself. I missed him... I know I left him at last but I still miss him... his caring towards others. His always hopeful soul. Just full of hope. J-hope is a perfect name for a perfect friend... all lost...

I was spinning the bracelet slowly when I heard a gentle knock on the door. I knew it was the devil. I didn't answer. One more knock could be heard. A sigh left my mouth and I said: "come in..." the door opened slowly and I saw him... he looked cold at me. I looked at him in confusion when I saw his wings wasn't there.

"You might wonder where my wings is right? No I didn't read your mind... I can make them disappear" he snapped his fingers. Suddenly two big wings was at his back. I was kinda amazed. He didn't even react. Just stood there. Cold and dark.

"Why aren't you just killing me?" A little smile curved his lips. "Because your here to amuse me... I'm lonely down here... I could've just kill you now?" My eyes grew a little. Did I want that? "Chill... that won't happen... not now at least" he smirked and sat besides me. I backed up but mostly because his wings was huge. He seemed to notice. "Oh" he made them disappear again. "When will you... you know end me?" I looked down. He looked at me. His face softened a little bit. "I don't know" I looked at him in confusion. "You don't know?" "No... you know it isn't me who bringing humans down here..." he sighed and stood up.

"Most of the time.... it isn't me who's killing people... either they're killing themselves or they die cuz of something else..." my shoulder sunk down... he doesn't... but what about everything I have heard. Are the humans lying for everyone else? "But what about when you kill them? Aren't you starving?" He giggled for himself. "I don't eat humans" a gasp left my mouth... but? What? "I'm not like humans say I am Eunbi..." I looked down and nodded. Why are they lying?

"What about when it is you who's killing them?" "You know... I am a demon. You should've heard that demons have some uncontrollable powers right?" I nodded. "That's the same with me... I'm the strongest demon. I can't control my own body when humans is pissing me off... I'm not filled with wrath myself" it scared me a little bit by that he can lose his control. "Don't worry about that. I won't harm you... unless you do something my devil side don't like"

"How do I know if I did something wrong?" He smiled. "Look at my eyes" his eyes was nearly black eyes. His pupils was huge. "Yes that's right. When someone did something wrong.. my eyes will be fully red and my pupil will me a small dot" I nodded. "Please Promise me you won't do something wrong... I don't want to harm anyone.." I nodded again. "I promise" He looked cold at me.

His mood is changing all the time. "Isn't it sad to be here all alone.." he nodded. "It is" "then why don't you escape" he sighed. "I can't do it myself. Only humans can pass. I have tried trust me" he scoffed. "I have an idea. Next year.. I'll take you with me" "I don't think you'll be alive at that time.." I looked down. "Why?"

"Because... either I'll kill you... or you'll die of something else. I have never experienced anyone lived after a year" suddenly he started growling. I backed up I didn't know what happened with him. "Eunbi.... I think it's best if you leave me alone. Don't look in my eyes or talk to me okay" he breath was heavy. Is this the devil inside of him?

Suddenly he looked at me. His eyes was fully red. But I didn't do anything? My eyes went wide. "Run!" His voice was dark and cold. I did as he said and ran as fast as I could. I ran for what felt like half an hour. But I think it was minutes.

I started to feel dizzy but kept running. I got out of the mansion and ran god knows where. I ran behind a bunch of huge stones. I looked behind me and saw a river of lava... I started panicking. Trying to calm my breath but I couldn't. I was afraid that he would find me. I sighed and sat down. I couldn't stand up anymore. The heat was too much. I laid down slowly. How can I be here and ignore him? He's the reason why I am here... that was the last thing I thought of before passing out.

"Arghhh!" My eyes shut open by the loud shout and growling. I had headache. What is happening here? Where am I? Oh... I'm back at the mansion. I thought while looking around at my room. Why brought me here? Was it the devil? But he told me to stay away from him? And now he's the one who brought me here... I thought he would let me die... "what is happening?!!" I heard the loud shout again. Should I check it out? I was afraid of what he would do.. once more I heard a groan. Was he in pain? I didn't knew demons could feel pain and especially not the highest ranked one...

I took a deep breath and decided to see what was happening. He said he didn't want to cause harm and hurt me, but about his devil side... I don't know about that... okay you can do this Eunbi... I thought for myself.

I slowly opened the door and walked out. The loud sound came from a room nearby. I opened the door and immediately saw a completely destroyed room. I looked around and saw the devil. He quickly turned his head and looked straight into my eyes. His eyes was still glowing redness. He was flying a little above the ground. He stood with a plank of wood. "Leave..." his dark voice made shivers down my spine. My heart started to beat faster. His red eyes was starring straight into my soul. I couldn't move even if I wanted to. "I told you to leave!" He shouted. I just shook my head. My body was froze in his dark gaze.

Something told me to walk inside the room. My gaze was still locked in his eyes. I slowly entered the room. He looked at me in shock. He didn't say anything. I wanted to turn around and run away but I couldn't. My legs didn't do as I wanted them to. "This is Your own fault..." his voice was low and hoarse. He didn't move a muscle while I walked closer and closer. I could feel myself like my soul slowly disappeared. He noticed it. It was like he was in another world. His devil took over.

His eyes got black again. He was on the ground. "Eunbi... your... your eyes?!"  When his eyes was fully black I fell on the ground. He talked about my eyes but I couldn't do anything. My body was drained of energy. "Eunbi... I told you to stay away..." "your eyes.... they're white. Fully white" I couldn't react I just passed out.

-author POV-

The devil jungkook softened when he saw her unconscious body on the ground. He lifted her up and took her to her room. He placed her on the bed and noticed the bracelet on her wrist. It was too tight on her wrist. He took it off and putted it in his pocket. She had marks from the bracelet. "You tightened it too much beautiful" he was now fully calm. "You're so innocent and you're not at the same time... I can't blame you're pretty soul..." he sighed and kneeled down. "I told you to stay away for god sake..." he giggled for himself.

"Humans is so weak..." he took a last glance at her before leaving to his room. He wrote a little note before leaving: take a shower and eat some food. Call if you need anything. I'll be there as fast as I can...

With that he left.