Shinso x reader bithday🎂❤️

(Butt massage⚠️)
~••••••~

Shinso was cuddling with you in your room on your birthday, his body heat was comforting as he laid on your stomach, in between your legs. You guys were pooped after going shopping for a long few hours, all the walking made your back hurt. You had started to complain about it when Shinso suggested to let him gave you a massage and take the stress away.

You didn't have any problems with it so you said " Yea, sure why not". You had took off you shirt and laid on you stomach putting your cheek on the pillow. He had grabbed a bottle of lotion and rubbed a bit on his hands. He looked at you a bit puzzled on how to ask but then said "Your bra is in the way." You were a little embarrassed but then unclipped it and threw it to the side. He then pressed his colossal hands on your soft skin. It felt nice when he moved to your lower back going back up to lube up your sore muscles. You hummed as you relaxed more and more enjoying the feeling of his hands at work, he was breaking you down softly.

He wanted to hear your voice more so he pressed the side of his thumbs in your sore lower back working out the kinks. Your calming hums turned to low moans, turning him on. He moved his hands up onto your sides pressing at the side of your tender breast from behind. You were so lost in the warm pleasurable feeling that you didn't notice. His boner was making a tent in his pants as he fantasized about fucking you silly. He then had enough and slid down your back pulling your pants and panties off in a swift motion catching you off guard.

You gasped in surprise it his sudden action, about to lift up to cover yourself but he stopped you pressing his hand on your upper back keeping you down. "What are you doing?!?!?" "Do you not want a massage any more?" He questioned. "I do bu-" you were under his spell now. 'shit!!' You yelled in your head. "Then relax." Your body did as commanded and your muscles became less tense. You stopped struggling mentally as well and gave up the futile fight. He pressed his hands down on your lower back and then moved to your ass taking both cheeks in his hands and massaged them, spreading them slightly and pressing down on them building momentum. It felt nice to be played with even if it was just a massage.

He then gave your right ass cheek a hard and loud slap before laying down next to you. "Now, come here kitten" he said seductively. Your body moved on it's own and got up, moving your leg over his head in a sitting position over his face. "Sit." He commanded. You sat your wet folds on his hungry mouth. He licked and devoured your slick wetness, moans some how escaped your controlled body as it shook in pure ecstasy. You wanted for him to get deeper, but you couldn't move on your own yet. After a few seconds his spell was released. You immediately grounded you hips onto his tongue as it slid inside of you.

You threw your head back feeling your heated climax coming and grabbed a hand full of his purple locks pressing his head in deeper, suffocating him a bit and also making his nose rub against your clit. You let out a strangled yell and cried, cumming all in his mouth and his face, riding out your orgasm. You collapsed onto the bed twitching from your high. He slid from under you breathing heavy from the lack of air and almost drowning.

He wiped his face and looked down at your woozy figure and slapped your ass hard snapping you fromyour tired mood."we aren't done here" he growled taking out his aching dick. His deep and angry voice turing you on again. He lifted your ass a little and aligned his dick at the entrance, spreading your soaked folds, making you shiver. He pushed in making you moan out as his size was a bit bigger then last time hitting your deepest parts. He gave slow and teasing strokes at first before pounding you out of the blue.

He grabbed the back of your neck pushing your face in the pillows suffocating you as he went faster listening to your muffled screams of pleasure, that being one of the many sounds filling the room besides the clapping of skin and his deep grunts. "Doesn't feel to great with no air huh?" He groaned as he gripped your hips tighter. You ended up coming again, you walls pulsed and squeezed his dick as you heard his husky breaths and moans, "well i g-guess it does" he grunted, while he continued pounding your plump ass.

He pulled his hand from your neck as he spanked your ass again and again roughly making it red and bruised, while continuing to hit your g-spot pushing down against your bladder. Your juices leaked and splashed on the sheets. You were shaking hard as you felt a knot coil in your stomach bigger then the last, nearing a huge orgasm. He was now giving sloppy thrusts and slowing down. He give a final thrust creaming your tight throbbing walls.

"YESSSsssss...daddyyy..~" you screamed as you came hard. Collapsing onto the pillow. He laid right next to you in a sweaty mess. You were falling asleep after he wished you a happy birthday. "Your.. hah....gonna be a good mom. H-Happy birthday kitten" He huffed sleepily. "Best birthday gift ever" you whined before blacking out.

Blowing your back out agian👀

Thanks for the reads it means a lot❤️😣 but pls request some stuff I'll credit you for the idea
🥺
👉👈