Nejire x male reader💙

Did I go to far with the pic? 😳👀

Just wanted to add a lil help for your imagination.

***

You held your adorable girlfriend close, as she kept wondering off. She was a bit too curious today. You got some alone time with her by still at a tree with her back against your chest while you read to her. You were reading a romance novel to her and it ended up getting to the steamy part.

"She removed her shirt and pulled down her blue skirt getting wetter and wetter by the second she bent over exposing the glistening stain on her purple lingerie..."

You stopped because you were getting turned on and tried to move before she would notice. She looked back at you with innocent eyes. "Why'd you stop" she asked with concern wanting to hear more. You looked at her and tried to come up with an excuse. "I-I have to use the bathroom babe" you stuttered. "AH HA! your lying. You always stutter when you lie" her cheeks puffed up.

You sighed in defeat and looked at her cute cheeks. She turned around climbed up Toward you, the bulge in your pants was now visible. You guys were never sexually active because you didn't have that big of a sex drive so you avoided the idea altogether. You pecked her on the lips and went to close the book but she didn't want to stop. She put her hand on your bulge and kissed you again making you drop the book in the soft grass in surprise but soon kissed her back.

You both pulled away with a small thin string of saliva that connected your lips, and she smiled, her light sky blue eyes turned lustful as her face was dusted a deep red crimson waving her hand to disconnect the string."I wanna do what they were about to do in the book please (Y/N)" you looked at her in shock. Her innocence didn't seem like a act, but she surely was feeling ....inspired. You put your hands on her waist and nodded picking her up and going to your car. Getting ready to drive to your house. Once you hopped In she attacked you with a kiss, she pulled away unbuttoning her school shirt and pulled it off.

"Wait we have to get home first!!" You yelped. She paid no attention and started to unbuckle your belt. "I learned a lot from the books you read (Y/N)-kun" she took out your erect member and kissed the tip as pre-cum slid off the top, she slipped your dick inside of her mouth, deep throating it barely gagging. She started to bob her head up and down using her tongue to rub the tip on the way up. Her teeth gently gliding across your throbbing shaft giving you chills. You started to buck your hips slightly getting deeper in her throat. Placing your hand on the back of her head you pushed her down a bit more feeling her wet tight throat squeeze as she started going faster. "I'm gonna cum, get up" you groaned deeply pulling your hand away.

She didn't listen and pushed you in fully while massaging your balls as you busted inside of her throat. She moaned creating vibrations when you came. She pulled off after you finished and opened her mouth to show you the thick whole mess on her wet tongue then she closed it making sure you saw her swallow. Your dick was now back at its full length throbbing and ready to be pleased. She was not pure after all. You hopped in the back seat and pulled her with you. You dove into the crook of her neck kissing and biting on the soft skin making her moan and grip your shirt. You pulled off her skirt and under clothes placing your hands on her exposed breast. She unbutton your school blouse and straddled your lap as the heated make out session went off.

She aligned your tip at her dripping entrance and slid it in half way,. she choked back cries as the pain filled her slowly. Once she was all the way down you sat still to let her adjust and showered her with kisses making her giggle. Once she grinded giving you the signal you switch positions in the tight space of the car so you were now on top. You went a pretty average pace feeling as though you were already about to cum because of her small wet walls clamping down on you but you sped up. Her moans, your grunts and, the smell of sex filling the car. She dug her nails in to your back while you gripped and clawed at her thick hips leaving marks and bruises on each other.

Her throaty moans were muffled as you shoved your tongue in her mouth kissing her deeply. All the tension came to a peak as you both were getting near your climaxes. " (Y-Y/NNN) I'm comingggg!!~" she screamed as her juices splashed on the car seat as she orgasmed arching her back, while her small figure twitched under you. As her walls squeezed on you, you bit down on her shoulder creaming her tight twitching insides. Both of your moans and grunts turned into hot breaths as you pulled out. Once you got dressed to go home and chill Nejire asked "(Y-Y/N)-kun?" You hummed in response and stopped buttoning your shirt to look at her rose red face. "Can we r-read again soon" she looked away in embarrassment and your face turned redder then hers saying a quick sure while you finished getting dressed.

Did you enjoy your self?
N0w cLËaN tHe ČaR!

Recommend by rosewolfdust on Wattpad!💜

It's short but here it's here.