Chapter 9

El

Once the whole drama with Will and Mike was sorted, we all sat down and begun the rest of our evening, starting with DnD.
A/n- Idk how DnD works so I'm not going to write out the whole game because I don't want to get it wrong.
We were all sat around the table, two on each side. Mike and will and  lucas and Dustin. Me and Max sat on the couch whilst the boys played as us girls weren't too fond of the game.

"So, would you rather be a worm or a snake?" I asked.

"What the hell? What kind of question is that?!" Max responded.
"Is that the tiktok trend thing?"

"Ha! WoUlD yOu DaTe Me If I WaS A WoRmM?" I laughed. Max's grin fell from her face, a serious look taking its place.

"I would date you anyway." she said before jumping on top of me, giving me friendly kisses on my shoulder. When she was done, we lay next to each other giggling for a few moments. I rolled onto my side to face her and she reciprocated the action, leaving us staring into each others eyes.
"Bang! The demogorgan gave you all 50 points of damage, killing you and making its way to the village. You can hear their cries and pleads but the demogorgan had no mercy. You failed the village!" Mike yelled.
"NO!" The rest of the boys yelled in return. The act made both me and Max jump out of our skin making  the boys laugh. Everyone abandoned the basement to go choose a movie but I couldn't move from the couch. One thought circled my mind, what could have happened if the boys didn't interrupt.

This might be my last chapter for 2/3 days because my parents are taking my phone because I apparently spend too much time on it 🙄but anyways,i hope you enjoy the chapter and I will be writing again very soon. I promise. Friends don't lie ;) bye xx