"𝐿𝑒𝓉'𝓈 𝒷𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇."

I wake up to someone shaking me. My eyes open, expecting Ace. But instead, I see Chris.

"What the fuck, Chris?" I mumble.

"Good morning, Sunshine." He smiles. I get up and look at my alarm clock. It reads 4:04 am

"It's so early." I grumble.

"We're going to the treehouse." Chris hands me my backpack. I nod. 

"Get in the closet. So I can get dressed." I push him toward the closet. He goes into the closet and closes the door. I look through my drawers and find a pair of jean shorts and an old tee. I slide into it. 

"You can come out now." I grab my Yankee cap. I slide my heart shaped sunglasses on my head. Then, I grab the 10 dollar bill that's sitting on my dresser. I remember that Teddy usually waits on my front porch for me, so I decide to write him a note.

"Who's that for?" Chris asks.

"Teddy. He usually waits for me on my front porch and walks with me to school." I start writing. Once I finish, I rip a piece of tape off the tape dispenser. I put it on the note and climb out the window. I go to my front door and stick it on. Chris grabs my hand as we walk to the treehouse.

---

7:27 am.

Teddy's POV--

I walk up to Y/N's house, expecting her to just come out. Instead, I see a note on the door. The note has my name on it.

Teddy,

                 I have decided to skip school today for many reasons. Ignoring you isn't one. Please don't come to look for me. I have someone with me. I should be alright. You can go to school now.

                                                                                           Love,

                                                                                     Your Peach <3

I wonder who she's with. Whatever. It doesn't matter. I walk off to school.

---

Y/N's POV--

5:30 am.

"What exactly did you tell Teddy?" Chris asks.

"That I was skipping school." I fiddle with my necklace. He nods. I hear the words

'Put your head on my shoulder.' come from the radio. I love this song. A small smile forms on my face. My eyes go to Chris. His go to me. He leans in, so do I. Our lips meet in a kiss. He pulls away.

"Shit. I'm sorry." He looks down.

"No, it's fine." I smile.

"No, really. I'm sor-" I cut him off by kissing him. He smiles and puts his arm around my shoulder. He pulls me closer as we watch the sunrise.

---

Gordie's POV--

12:05 pm. Lunch

I sit at the lunch table with Teddy. He looks disappointed.

"What's going on?" I ask. Vern sits down.

"Chris and Y/N skipped today." Teddy sighs.

"They're probably fucking in the treehouse." Vern suggests.

"Shut up, Vern. My Peach isn't like that." Teddy punches Vern.

"Who cares what they're doing?" I roll my eyes. Teddy looks me dead in the eye.