"𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹'𝓋𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝑒𝒹!"

"I thought she knew how to swim!" Teddy exclaims.

"Well, apparently she doesn't!" Chris screams. I knew how to swim perfectly fine. Teddy just threw me too hard.

"I-I know how to swi-" More water comes out.

"You do? How'd you almost die then?" Chris questions.

"Teddy threw me off his shoulders. I think he threw me a little too hard. I sank too deep." My lungs are burning from the water inhalation. 

"Teddy! She could've died!" Chris looks like he's about to explode.

"I'm fine! Stop yelling at him!" I screech.

"I'll just take her home. She needs to rest after almost dying." Chris picks me up and slings me over his shoulder.

---

5:52 pm.

Y/N's POV--

"Thanks." I smile.

"No problem." Chris throws a blanket over me.

"You better go before Ace gets home and finds you in my room." I giggle.

"Ok. Love ya." He kisses me on the cheek.

"I love you too." I shift in bed. Chris climbs out of my window.

~+* Dream *+~

"Hey, Isabella." I see Chris standing. He's talking to a girl from school.

"Hey, Chris." She twirls her perfect blonde hair.

"Whatcha doin' tonight?" He asks. Was he flirting?

"Nothin'. Wanna go to Blue Point?" Her perfect blue eyes lighten. She was perfect.

"Sure. It'll be like a date." His cheeks turn crimson. No wonder he would choose her over me. She's got better tits than me. Her waist is smaller. Her eyes are bluer. Her hair is more blonde. Her smile is sparkly. Her eyelashes are longer. Her lips are glossier. 

"Lets go." 

Chris looks directly at me.

"Hold on." He says to Isabella. He walks over to me.

"It isn't a nice feeling. Is it?" He looks at me.

"What d'you mean?" I ask.

"Don't play dumb, Y/N. I know about you and Gordie." Chris looks angry.

"What?" I ask, still dumbfounded. Chris slaps me. My cheeks sting.

"Don't. Play. Dumb." He grabs my shoulders and shakes me.

"I didn't do anything. Why are you hurting me?" My eyes well up with tears.

"You and Gordie had some fun in the treehouse. Remember?"

That's right. I had kissed Gordie in the treehouse.

"Chris-" 

"Don't you Chris me." He slaps me and walks off.

~+* Dream ends *+~

I fall off my bed, screaming. I had been sleeping for 12 hours. It was now almost 6 am.

"There's no school. It's summer." I hear a voice from behind me. I turn around.