Old Spice/Charlotte Updates

Yea, yea, this is out of place, but this needs to be done. Enjoy -Rose

The MDCS will make their first appearance at Old Spice this week, as this is a road course you can expect drivers like Jacob Rose, Pria McShane, and Casey Mears make appearances towards the front of the pack. Some drivers are changes in rides and some teams are missing from this week's historic race.

Missing: #03 RFJ Motorsports
Ricky Freeman Jr. and his team seem to not be entering this week's race at Old Spice. The 03 has not performed the greatest this season and it's starting to make an impact on the money side.

Missing: #4 Mid South Automotive
After Porta's amazing 3rd place finish at Road America, the team is not on the entry list for the event.

Missing #17 Butcher Gatorade Motorsports
With Jordan Forbes DNQing at Road America, it also appears that the 17 team will not be at Old Spice.

The Trucks will be at Charlotte this weekend, this is the 2nd event here in the series history.

Defending Pole Sitter: Brandon Morris

Defending Race Winner: Diego Yepez

Missing: #4 Mid South Automotive
The 4 truck is missing after Daniel Elliott DNQed at Kentucky, it is scheduled to return at Pocono with AJ Jones

Driver Change: #7 Rockstar Energy Racing
With Nicky Morris suddenly retiring, Jacob Rose will step into the #7 truck replacing his former team owner. Rose has released his public statements about the deal and has shown extreme emotion after he found out about the news.

Missing: #23 Burger King Racing
After Jacob Rose DNQed the truck at Kentucky, they are not entering the race at Charlotte.

Returning: #52 Smart Motorsports
Electing to switch trucks, team owner Cody Smart will have regular in the #72 truck Matthew Brown drive the R&D truck, as a way to save money for the team.

Missing: #98 Rogers Racing
The team sold off their only truck, leaving Ricky Freeman Jr. without a ride, AJ Jones bought the truck, and promptly put it on the auction market.