Rose's Statements Following Pocono

So... if I can't be on Discord right now, I'll post my thoughts here, along with a rumor that can cause a stir. 

Following his 35th place finish at Pocono, Jacob Rose left the track almost instantly. His Rockstar helmet was found in the garage and his firesuit was in his motorhome along with a white rose and a note stating "Open wheel is where I belong, not here." All of this is after his 29th place result at Steelback where he was heard screaming over the radio, "I'm sick and f---ing tired of this bulls---! I should've stayed in f---ing Europe!" Rose back in 2018 (or S3 depending on how you see it) won the F2 title with the Arden Team and was apart of the McLaren Young Driver Program. Had Rose not taken the deal with Monster Motorsports for Season 4, he would be in  Formula 1 right now. But with Rose wanting to run the Indianapolis 500, could we see Rose make his debut in IndyCar the year before Formula 1. The points on his super license for his F2 title doesn't expire until 2022. (or season 7) McLaren is still letting him run in the NSDCA, but could his full-time career be coming to the end as he is being pulled back towards F1. He did go to the McLaren base many times over the offseason, which explains his delay on signing a contract.