Arizona Dodge Dealers 150

The end of the west coast sweep is here with this weekend, as the MDCS drivers head to a newly repaved and reconfigured Phoenix Raceway for the running of the Arizona Dodge Dealers 150! Will anyone be able to stop Layne and Fletcher on their quest for domination?

Colton Layne is on pole once again with Logan Cloud on his outside. Alex Fletcher is in P3 with Matthew Brown in P4, 5th is Alex Peters and 6th is Eric Monaco. Row 4 contains Pria McShane and Austin Johnson. Rounding out the top ten in row 5 is Luke Rainey with Antoine Smith on his outside. 

Layne leads the field to the green! Cloud gets a run out of 2 on the outside and leads lap 1! Pass the finish line, Layne out of 2 clears Cloud! Fletcher into 3 tries to make a move but Layne gets a great run! In the back, Bobo Jones spins but there is no yellow! Fletcher leads lap 5 and will take it back over! Layne tries to make a move with a massive crash in the back! The caution comes out when Antoine Smith pushes Dillon Young up the track, into Jacob Rose and the field stacks up from there. Peter Onjack got turned and the track got blocked as Larry Hagen and more gets a lot more damage. Everyone gets ran over in the back of the pack.

On lap 12, Fletcher leads the field to the green! Out of 2, Layne peeks under the 48! Layne takes the lead from Fletcher! Luke Rainey takes P2! Cloud dives it down and will take away 2nd! Cloud to the inside and takes the lead! Layne goes wide and almost hits the wall! Rainey swings wide as Layne closed up to the 79 already! Into turn 1, Layne to the inside! Cloud sends it in 3, but Layne takes the lead on lap 17! Lap 20 of 47, Layne is checking out on the field. yawn  Yellow is out on the white flag! William Duncan and Tripp McGuines with heavy damage to their cars! The race is over Colton Layne dominates and will take his 2nd win of the season at Phoenix!

Race Results
1. Colton Layne
2. Luke Rainey
3. Austin Johnson
4. Logan Cloud
5.Matthew Brown
6. Noah Clifton
7. Alex Fletcher
8. Roger Rey
9. Eric Monaco
10. Steven Wallace Jr.

Point Standings
1. Colton Layne
2. Alex Fletcher
3. Matthew Brown
4. Steven Wallace Jr.
5. Logan Cloud
6. Roger Rey
7. Luke Rainey
8. Noah Clifton
9. Mike Cook
10. Austin Johnson

Lap Leaders 
Logan Cloud: Lap 1
Colton Layne: Lap 2-4
Alex Fletcher: Lap 5-11
Colton Layne: Lap 12-13
Logan Cloud: Lap 14-16
Colton Layne: Lap 17-47

Laps Led (combined count of all season)
Colton Layne: 52 
Alex Fletcher: 44 
Roger Rey: 9
Logan Cloud: 4
Preston Emmons: 2
Jeffery Finguy: 1
Jacob Rose: 1
Antoine Smith: 1